Chapter 4

Paige POV

This morning was so awkward. I didn't talk to my mom and surprisingly she didn't talk to me. I decided to walk to school today since my mom didn't bother to ask if I need a ride.

"Hey." I turn around and I saw Dean Ambrose.

"Oh hey." I said with a fake smile.

"So yesterday we didn't really had a normal conversation so I was thinking if we can talk now." He said.

"Okay, so what exactly do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"You." He replied.

"Me? Why me?"  I look down.

"Cause since your new I really want to get to know you that's all." He said with a shrug.

"Okay. I am British as you can tell. My favorite color is purple. I like French fries a lot. I'm not really classy as you can see. I love horror movies especially The Shining. I also love doing pranks on people. And this is only a secret between me and you alright. You better promise not to tell anybody this." I said.

"Cross my heart." he said.

"My real name is Saraya." I said.

"Saraya huh. I like that name." He said with a smile.

"Thanks. Well now it's your turn Dean." I said.

"Okay. My favorite color is black. Favorite food of all time is pizza I mean come on. I also love horror movies. I have a really bad temper like sometimes I tend to lose it you know. Also my real name is Jonathan." He said.

"Jonathan is a nice name." I said.

"Well I just really don't like it." He said.

I was about to say something but I trip on a crack and fall down. But Dean caught me right on time. I look at him and he has these nice blue eyes that you can just look at all day. It was silence for a few seconds but I broke it.

"Um.. I- uh thanks for catching me. I am a little bit clumsy." I said as he pulls me up.

"As I said yesterday no problem." He said.

"Um so did you try out for football?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, at first I was just supporting Roman but Coach wanted me to try out and see what happens." He said as we started to walk in the entrance. As we walk in we saw a whole group of boys looking at the bulletin board.

We walk up to them and all of them were staring at Dean. They made a path for him to go through. I went with him, there was a paper that said, "New Football Team." And the first name that was in the paper was Dean Ambrose.

I smiled, "Well congrats you it to the team."

"Um thanks, wow I'm actually surprised." He said.

"How the hell did you made the team?" We both turn around to see Seth Rollins.

"You didn't see me during tryouts?" Dean fired back.

"No." Seth said as we walk away.

"You better invite me to one of your games." I said as he chuckle.

"Don't worry I will." He said. Suddenly, a huge muscular man went up to Dean.

"Dean, I was actually looking for you."

"Okay, so what do you need coach?" Damn he's not a football coach he's an NFL player.

"By the way congrats your on the team. So what number do you want to be for your jersey? Also there's practice after school today."

"I want number 16 sir." He said as the coach nodded and walk away.

"Why did you choose 16?" I asked.

"Well I didn't know what number I would choose. So I chose 16 because that's my age." He said as we both laugh.

"So I heard about you and Eva before." I said as he groan.

"Omg that was a long time ago. I didn't even know why I dated her in the first place." He said as I giggle.

"So, do we call ourselves friends or acquaintances?" I asked.

"We can be friends if you want to." He said.

"Okay bestie, can you hold my books for me please?" I said.

"Oh Lord..." Dean said as we both laugh.

Jojo POV

"Hey can you come with me to my locker real quick?" I asked Aj.

"Sure." We walk to my locker. When I open it there was a rose inside and a note. "Okay are you guys pranking me?" I asked as Aj shook her head no.

I open the note and it says, "Your smile brightens up a room. Your eyes are to die for. And your curly hair drives me nuts. Love, your secret admirer."

"Ohh girl you got a secret admirer." She said.

"Wait a second, I only told you, Emma, Paige, and Bayley my combination. No one else should know it." I said.

"That is strange.Maybe he's a creepy ass stalker." She said as we laugh.
But the truth is, that short letter was pretty sweet.

*Bell Rings*

"I got to go, yesterday I was almost late in Mr. Cesaro's class and he almost killed me." Aj said as we hug goodbye.

Paige POV

As Dean and I walk into Mrs. Guerrero's classroom I grab my books from him. " Thanks BFF!" I said as I flashed a huge smile on my face. "Okay you should really stop." Dean said as we laugh. I sit on my seat as more students came into the room. Jojo came and sat down next to me. "Hey girl." She said with a smile. "Someone sounds happy on the second day of school." I said as we both laugh.

As the bell rung, class started. "Okay class, listen up! I would like for you  guys to start on a project." The whole class groaned.

"EXCUSE ME! You didn't let me finish yet." She yelled. I swear I got hella scared when she yelled. " For your project you would have to watch a movie and write a summary about it. You may work in groups of two and yes you can choose your own partner. But you also have to make a poster of the movie you watched. The project will be due 2 weeks from now.Got it! Now go make a group." She said as I look at Jojo.

"Hey you want to be partners?" I asked.
"Um I'm sorry Paige but Alicia already ask me but I promise I WILL be your partner in the next project." She said. "Pinky promise?" I said with a sad face raising my arm out. She laughed as she pinky promise with me. I look around the room and see Dean looking for a partner. I got up and went behind him.

"Hey Dean, I'm guessing you need a partner."I said as I sat down in a empty seat next to him. "Yes I actually do." I smiled as he did to. I tear a bit of binder paper and said, "Well since we're partners, we can text each other any ideas on what movie to watch. So here's my number." I gave him my as he put it in his back pack.

"So Mr. Quarterback is it okay if I watch you practice after school?" I asked as he chuckle. "Why, yes my British crumpet you may come." He said with the worst British accent ever. I started laughing my ass off," Dean you should really stop." I said as he started laughing.

The bell rung, Dean and I exit the classroom. "Can you walk with me to Mr. Taker's room your ex and her squad might trip me again." He chuckled,"Don't worry I won't let them trip you BFF." We both laugh. I actually want to see how this friendship goes between me and Dean.

Okay, sorry for the very very late update so my apology gift will be another chapter I'm working on right now. Now I know what your thinking 2 chapters in one day that's crazy! I know right so I hope your happy with this chapter! Love you all💖 -kristen 🐢 (there's a turtle there because turtles are my life😂😂)