Chapter 6

Bayley POV

    It's like the 4th day of school and I'm already sick of it. I was getting some things from my locker until Jojo came up to me. "Omg BayBay have you seen the new guy that everyone's talking about. I heard that he's so hot!" She said in excitement. "Umm no I haven't seen or heard of him." I lied. Not to be mean to Baby Jo but she always ask questions when it comes to really hot guys.

    But I have to say the new kid was hot! I turned to wave goodbye to Jojo until I was hit by something or maybe someone? I looked up and it was him. The new kid. "Oh it's you again." He said as he lend me his hand. "Um h-hi." I said nervously.

"I didn't really catch your name ever since we kind of met in the office. But I'll go first Fergal Devitt, just call me Finn." He said with a smile as we shook hands. " My name's Bayley." I said as I tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Bayley, nice name." He said. "So um Finn what are gonna do on your first day." I totally forgot about the meeting I was suppose to be in but hey I can be a little bit late. "Well I was thinking of joining the football team. I heard there was make up tryouts today so why not?" I giggled a bit then I snorted which made me immediately stop and he chuckled.

"Your weird...." I scratched the back of my head. "... I like that about you." He smiled and I smiled too. "Um well it's nice meeting you Finn but I have a meeting to go to." I said as I started running.

Finn POV

   After Bayley ran off a petite girl walked up to me. "Are you the new kid?" She asked. "I am. My name's Fergal Devitt call me Finn. And you are?" She shook my hand," Jojo." "Nice name, um Jojo do you know a girl named Bayley?" I asked.

"Oh Bayley, she's like my sister, what about her?" I scratched my head," What is she like?"
"Oh Bayley is very weird in the greatest way possible, she loves hugs, she's very sweet, but just don't get in her bad side. If she even has one. You'll love her." I nodded and smiled. "She sounds like a great girl." I said as I start to walk away. Let's get to the point, I like Bayley but I know we just met. That's why I want to get to know her better...

  Jojo POV
Hm that was strange. But everyone was right he is pretty hot. "Well look who it is... Jojo." I turned to see the devil himself.. Seth. "What do you want this time Seth." I sighed. " I'm just stopping by to say hi."He came up to me and start touching me.

I slapped his hand away, "Seth stop get away from me." I start to back away but he keeps coming closer to me. "Your so sexy when your mad babe." He started touching me again. Then I pushed him off me then I gave a good kick to the nuts and blast away. Seth always flirts with me or touch me inappropriately. I just want him to stop. But how can I tell his parents or make his parents believe that their own son is doing these bad things.

Paige POV

   I was just at my locker as I closed it I see Dean leaning against the other locker next to mine. "Hey sweetheart. So about Mrs.Guerrero project, I was thinking if we should watch the movie at my place." He said with a smirk. Um did he kind of ask me on a date or is it just for the project? "Um yeah sure how about after your football practice and just text me your address so I could just walk there." I said with a smile.

  He nodded, I was about to walk past him but then he said, "Oh and Paige..." I turned around, "Yeah?" "... You look beautiful today." I blushed, "Thank you." I started walking to the basketball courts to see Aj, Emma, Jojo, and Bayley. I literally ran up to them and started squealing. "Woah woah woah. What's up with you?" Aj asked. " Dean kind of ask me on a date and told me that I was beautiful." I said and all the girls squeal.

" Hold up. Kind of?" Jojo asked. "Well he asked me to watch a movie with him at his place but it's for a project." "Well it can be school work and a date at the same time." Bayley said as we all laughed.

"Omg guys have you seen the new guy. He is H-O-T!" Jojo said. "Oh I've seen him around the halls and to be honest he is pretty cute." I said. I looked at Bayley and she's kind of acting really shy when we brought up about the new kid. " Is there something wrong BayBay?" I asked her. "Um nothing it's just something on my mind." She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "Then... what is on your mind. You know Bayley, you can trust us with anything." Emma said.

"Are you sure?" Bayley asked. We all nodded. "I'm having strange feelings around the new kid, Finn." She said quickly but I completely understand what she just said. "What kind of  'strange feelings' Bay?" I asked. "Well whenever I see him I feel kind of warm maybe even sweaty. My stomach kinds of tighten a bit. And I start feel dumb whenever he just starts talking to me."

I put my hand on her shoulder, "Aww Bay is in love!" I hugged her as the other girls say "Awww." "I just feel weird whenever I'm with him."  Aww it's BayBay's first crush. She's growing up so fast. "Well that means your turned on by him. If you what I mean." Emma said as we all laughed even Bayley.

You see Bayley isn't the type of girl who always had a crush on someone. She is actually really chilled with the other guys at stuff. You can say Bayley is kind of like a tomboy. Suddenly, water just starts dropping on to Bayley's head. "Oh oops! I guess I tripped on something. I'm so so sorry." It was of course Miss Summer Rae. Yeah "tripped" on something she is so pathetic. She then walks away with her sidekicks, "OMG Bayley are you okay?" Jojo said. "Damn I want to shove Summer's high heels up her ass." I said as Aj starts holding me back.

"Come on BayBay lets get you cleaned up." Emma said as she went with Bayley to the bathroom.

Bayley POV

I feel cold, scared, and humiliated. I never felt so embarrass around everyone. Emma started to wipe my face and dry my hair. After a few minutes, she was done. "There you go and still the beautiful, adorable Bayley we know and love." Emma said as we laugh. We went out of the bathroom and then I saw Finn.

"H-Hey Finn." My voice was so shaky. "Hey Bayley I saw what happen are you okay? Who would do that to you?" " I'm okay, just a little bit cold. And Summer did this to me." I said as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Um uh Summer who?" "Oh um Summer Rae, you know tall blonde." He puts his hand on his mouth and sighs. "I'm sorry Bayley that she did that to you." Wait why is he saying sorry and does he know Summer?

"Finn is there something between you and Summer?" He sighed again and nodded, "She's my ex- girlfriend. Back in Ireland she came there cause her dad got a job there. And we started dating, it went well at first but she just changed all of a sudden. So I dumped her."

"You DUMPED Summer Rae!" I was in shock. Mostly it was Summer who usually dumps the guy. "Yeah but she told the whole school that she dumped me. Then she moved back to the USA and I happy to not see her again. But now I just have to deal with it." "I'm sorry to interrupt the conversation but Bayley and I have to go Finn bye!" Emma said as she grabs my arm and lead me to our group.