Chapter 5

Bayley POV
*Bell Rang*
Finally, school is done for today. I thought I had to be stuck in Ms. Guerrero's class all day. I went to my locker to put my books away. Then, I remember that I have to turn in a form to the office. So, I started walking to the office. As I walk inside the office to see Mrs. Eden who is our Health and Attendance person. "Hi Mrs. Eden so I would like to turn in this form my mom wanted to give." I said with a smile.

     "Okay, umm I'm a little busy right now so can you put your form in your file in the cabinet for me please. Oh and the files are organized by last name." I nodded as I went to search for my file. Suddenly, a man walks in with a boy that looks like about my age. "Hi Mrs. Eden, I would like to pick up the forms you wanted to give me for my son's first day tomorrow." The man said as he looked at the boy next to him. To be honest he is really cute. "Okay I'll go ahead a get it for you. So what's your son's name again?" Mrs. Eden asked.

      "His name is Fergal Devitt." The man said. His name's Fergal. Cute huh. I guess he's the new guy for tomorrow. So Mrs. Eden left to get the forms as I found my file and put my form in there. I walk past him, then I did the most embarrassing thing that always happens whenever I see a cute guy. I tripped. That's it, I tripped. The guy gave me his hand and lifted me up. "Thank you." I said as I brush the dust on my pants. "Are you alright?" He asked.

Woah. Back it up. Cute and Irish um can I just say that's a win-win situation here. "Um yeah I'm fine." I replied then I got my stuff and left. Damn I am really a coward around cute boys especially ones that look like that.

Paige POV

  I was sitting on the bleachers finishing up my homework. Dean's practice was 2 hours so why not kill time by doing homework. I look up and I guess they were done. So I packed my bag and went up to Dean. " Hey so I was thinking we should go to In N Out. My treat." I said with a smile. "No I'm not letting you pay anything for me. My treat." He said as I hit his arm playfully.

Dean POV

"Can you wait for a moment I have to talk to my coach." She nodded and sat down near my stuff. I went up to Coach, "Um sir can I ask you- " Suddenly he just cut me off and asked me, " Is she your girlfriend?" He pointed at Paige and I didn't exactly know how to answer it. "We're just friends."  Coach looked at me like I was stupid. "That's the dumbest bullshit I ever heard today. Come on Dean, I know you like her. I've seen you around the halls with her and I see the way you look at her. " I sighed and scratch the back of my neck.

  "Well I sort of gotten friend zoned, Coach." I said. He put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me, "That'll change, Dean. I can feel it. Now what were you going to ask me."

  "Well didn't you say make up try outs were tomorrow?" Coach nodded. "Well why is there make up try outs?" "I need more people on the team. I mean we only have 13 people so I'm looking for one more person." I nodded and left.

" So what did you ask Coach?" Paige asked.  "Oh I just asked why is there make up tryouts for the football team. I thought we were just fine right but he needed one more person on the team." She nodded. "So how's your day, Paige?"

"It alright at first but your ex girlfriend and her "BFFs" locked me in the janitors closet at lunch. Good thing Micheal came in early before I suffocate in there." I put my arm around her and gave her a side hug. " I'm sorry that happened to you. Tomorrow I'm gonna talk to Eva and tell her to back the fuck up." She giggled. Man that was cute.

"Dean you always know how to make me laugh." She smiled at me. As we ate at In N Out.

Aj POV

I was sitting in my room again. Thinking about John. He didn't ask me if I was okay today. But he's still on my mind. Suddenly my mom yelled," April sweetie there's someone at the door for you! His name's John!" My eyes widen. I got out of my room and rushed down the stairs and I see John leaning against the door. "John what are you doing here?" I asked in concern. " I just wanted to check on you if you made it home safe because what happen yesterday, I didn't want to happen to you again."

"Oh that's sweet. But it's ok John, I'm ok." He nodded and he gave me a hug and we said our goodbyes. "Who's he?" My mom asked from behind. "He's just a friend." "Mmhm are you sure April because your blushing right now." I took out my phone and looked at my reflection. Ooo I was blushing. "Mom, I think I like John again." She went up to me and gave me a hug.

"Aww my sweet April.Having a little crush. If you guys ever get together make sure to bring him here everyday." I stomped my foot playfully, "Mom!" We both laugh as I went back up stairs and back to my room.

Paige POV

We laughed. "Dean you know how to make a girl smile." I said as I hugged his arm. "Is this your house?" He asked. I nodded as I start taking out my keys. "Alright I'll see tomorrow you little booger. " I said as I hug him. Dean smelled really nice even though he got out of football practice.  "Bye Dean!" I said as we starts walking away. "Bye sweetheart!" He said as I blush.

I love it when he calls me a nickname like princess, sweetheart, or darling. I went inside and my little fan girl side went out of me. I was so happy...