Zephyria International Association

The Zephyria International Association (ZIA) is a unified military organization established to ensure the security and stability of the four allied nations (Govild, Kinben, Parahit, and Sabr) against the threat posed by Tapeinos. The hierarchy of the ZIA is designed to maintain clear lines of command and efficient operational capability.

Hierarchy Levels

- Cadet -

Description: The entry-level position for new recruits in the ZIA. Cadets undergo basic training and education in military tactics, physical fitness, and the values of the ZIA.

Responsibilities: Basic training, learning fundamental skills, assisting higher-ranking officers, and participating in training exercises.

- Private -

Description: Cadets who have completed basic training and demonstrated potential for further responsibilities. Privates are given more advanced training and minor leadership roles.

Responsibilities: Advanced training, leading small units of Cadets, participating in more complex exercises, and assisting Officers in operational tasks.

- Officer -

Description: Officers are responsible for the leadership and training of Cadets and Privates. They also participate in planning and executing missions.

Responsibilities: Leading units, training lower ranks, planning and executing missions, and ensuring the welfare of their subordinates.

- Commanding Officer -

Description: Commanding Officers lead larger units and are responsible for strategic planning and operational success in their designated area.

Responsibilities: Commanding multiple units, strategic planning, coordinating with other Commanding Officers, and ensuring mission success.

- Senior Commanding Officer -

Description: Senior Commanding Officers oversee multiple Commanding Officers and their units. They play a key role in large-scale operations and strategic decision-making.

Responsibilities: Supervising Commanding Officers, making high-level strategic decisions, coordinating large-scale operations, and ensuring effective communication across units.

- Captain -

Description: Captains are experienced leaders with significant command responsibilities. They oversee large divisions and are critical in implementing the ZIA's strategic objectives.

Responsibilities: Leading large divisions, implementing strategic plans, mentoring lower-ranking officers, and maintaining high operational standards.

- Chief Captain -

Description: Chief Captains hold top leadership roles within the ZIA. They are responsible for entire sectors and play a critical role in formulating and executing the organization's overall strategy.

Responsibilities: Overseeing entire sectors, formulating and executing strategic plans, advising Generals, and ensuring the highest level of operational efficiency.

- General -

Description: Generals are the highest-ranking officers in the ZIA. They are responsible for the overall command and strategic direction of the organization. Generals work closely with the leadership of the four allied nations.

Responsibilities: Overall command of the ZIA, strategic direction, high-level decision-making, coordinating with national leaders, and ensuring the organization's goals are met.

---

Organizational Structure

General: Ultimate authority and strategic leader of the ZIA.

Chief Captain: Top-level leaders overseeing major sectors and advising Generals.

Captain: Division leaders implementing strategic objectives and ensuring operational success.

Senior Commanding Officer: High-level leaders coordinating large-scale operations and supervising multiple Commanding Officers.

Commanding Officer: Leaders of specific operational units, responsible for strategic planning and mission execution.

Officer: Direct leaders of Cadets and Privates, involved in training and mission planning.

Private: Advanced trainees with minor leadership roles and additional responsibilities.

Cadet: New recruits undergoing basic training and learning fundamental military skills.

This hierarchy ensures a clear chain of command within the ZIA, allowing for efficient and effective responses to the threats posed by Tapeinos while maintaining the security and stability of the allied nations.