Part 15 Helena got an accident

He witnessed everything that Alex engrossed in his romantic aura with Jennifer, and Helena watching with wide hazel-green eyes. For a moment, Helena couldn't believe her eyes, but as her mind processed the scene, tears streamed down her face. She realized that the man she loved, even more than her parents, had been deceiving her for a long time.

Memories flooded her mind of the times she allowed him close, letting him touch her. Zaim observed Helena's standing figure and sensed something was wrong, though he wanted to be mistaken. It was a bitter reality that Zaim was also experiencing.

Helena didn't know what to do whether to break Alex's mouth or to kill him with her own hands. The person she loved with all her heart was now turning her love into hatred in just one moment.

She was continously glaring each and every action of Alex and Jennifer tears filling her eyes, while they were deeply lost in each other. Helena felt goosebumps lingered over her body and her heart grew heavier.

Alex sensed someone watching them, he turned his head towards Helena, his mouth dropping open as he saw her. Within seconds, he realized he had been caught. Before he could speak, Helena stepped forward and slapped him as hard as she could while her eyes filled with tears.

Alex's face turned, shocked, while Jennifer and Zaim looked on, their mouths dropping open. Alex regained his composure and shouted, his voice echoing in the hall, "What the hell did you do, bitch?"

Helena smiled sarcastically, her face contorted with a deep surge of rage after hearing Alex's words then she slapped him again, silencing him with a pointed finger. "Don't you dare to say a word, or I'll rip your tongue out,"

She threatened then she paused, tears in her eyes but she didn't let them stream down, she said, "I loved you with all my heart. I never let any na-mahram come near me, never let anyone touch me. But I let you give my consent to touch me, thinking you loved me. I never thought you had been deceiving me."

She paused again, laughing sarcastically and then said. "I could have tolerated your betrayal, Alex. But you had another affair, enjoying romantic moments with that girl. Actually You didn't deserve my love at all Alexander and My Allah saved me from going further with you."

She made a disguised look and said further while looking at Jennifer,
"That's what playgirls do, they warm the beds for people like you. Tomorrow Alex you will see her on another man's bed."

"Excuse me girl be in your li......"
Jennifer attempted to speak, but Helena interrupted, slapping her hard and replied,
"Just shut'up you b......"

She stopped herself for a moment, closed her eyes tightly, took a deep breath, then opened them and said again,
"I can't let my tongue get dirty because of you," she continued, turning her gaze back to Alex.

She shot him an angry gaze while her tears still in her eyes, she sniffed and said again,
"I'll never forgive you Alexander for what you did to me, my Allah never forgive you. You'll suffer at every moment, begging for forgiveness. But you won't find forgiveness, you won't find peace Alex.

You'll never be happy. You've hurt me who loved you endlessly, even though I knew my religion didn't allow it but I went against it and did shits that was totally Haram for me. But you betrayed me. Men like you don't deserve women like me. You deserve women like Jennifer. Enjoy your filthy moments Alexander."

Each word she spoke was sharp and heavy with emotion.

Then Helena was walking away when she heard Alex saying, "Yes, I deceived you because I wanted revenge for my insult. And you? What did you think? That a person like me would love a girl like you? Huh, Muslim? I hate Muslims." His anger surged, his voice louder than Helena's, emphasizing the word "Muslim."