Chapter 5.Revenge

The week went really fast. It was 2 days 'til Imran's birthday. I got him a present. It was a big frame with our pictures, when we are little, with our friends, parents. Just all those memories we had. 

Today after Uni I went to meet Kim because I haven't seen her these past few days. I catched the bus and headed to a Startbucks.She was already here. 

"Hey!" I greeted her with a hug. 

"Annie I've missed you!" She said. 

"Missed you too"I smiled as I bought a cup of coffee and sat near the table. 

"So,how are you? What have you been up to? How's Uni? How's Daniel and Imran?She asked. 

"Woah woah, slow down"I laughed. 

"Sorry" 

"I'm good thanks, just you know Uni, homework nothing else.Daniel is working like a robbot and it's annoying me. He had been drinking two days and the other day he had a huge hangover but he needed to work. He could have lost his job,and now his boss is just pressing him even hard. We only see each other near the breakfast table." 

"Why he can't just quit? He hates his job." 

"It's all about money Kim." 

"Yeah right" She said and then she put that ear to ear smile in her face. 

"What's up?"I asked. 

"How about Niall? Do you keep in touch?"She winked. 

"No" I laughed. "Why should we? We don't know each other at all" 

"Hey girl, did you just looked at the ground and blushed?" She chuckled. 

"No! I didn't. It's just... that night he tweeted me, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I didn't know what was happening" I said, looking at the ground. 

"Oh no,no,no,no.Please don't tell me you like him. Annabel remember you have Daniel." She said laughing. 

"I don't like him!" I was talking serious now. "I know I have Daniel, and I don't need anyone else. End of conversation"I said. 

"Okay,okay,sir." She chuckled. 

We talked all afternoon about everything about for 2 hours. Then we went our ways. 

I got back home and did nothing. Imran had free time so we decided to have fun and dance. He turned Just Dance 3. We danced different songs, it was so funny that my belly hurt. We were exhausted so we finished and went to make a dinner.

We made spaghetti with a mushroom sauce.It is my favorite dish I can make. 

After a dinner Imran went to sleep and I washed the dishes. After that I went to watch a TV. 

It was 10PM when Daniel came.He looked tired. 

"I'm going to sleep.I'm tired"He said coldly. 

"Daniel I haven't seen you normally this whole week. Let's spend some time together.And by the way at Saturday it's Imran's birthday" 

"I said I'm tired."He spat. 

"Well I'm tired too of your all these actions"I said. 

"Well I'm sorry I'm working my ass off to pay the rent while you are sitting here at home" 

It took me aback.  

"I'm studying at Uni and you know it's not that fucking easy" 

"I'm going to sleep." He said.