Chapter 7. Are you happy now?

So it's Chapter 7! Please guys vote and comment what you think about this story:) Enjoy reading!

Nargile x

I woke up at 6AM. Today I had an exam at Uni.It is the hardest exam in a year, I've been preparing for it for about 2 terrible months.

I took a quick shower and wore my black jeans, cream-colored shirt, denim jacket and white converse. I put my hair into a high ponytail because I didn't want my hair to interfere me while writing an exam. It was 6:50AM. Kim was awake too, she was showering while I made breakfast.

We ate it and went to our Unis, her Uni was not so far from my flat so she walked there while I went to a bus station.

I was near Uni now and I started to worry. I was always worried and scaried before all exams, but this one was the hardest. It was different.

I met Beth and Megan and we went to the class. Before we could start the exam we needed to check if we were in the list. Megan and Beth went through after then I said my name.

"Annabel Mekhrabov"

The girl searched for my name in the list a little bit too long.

"There is no Annabel Mekhrabov in the list" She said.

"What? It has to be a mistake, I study here, I don't skip any classes. How can't I be in the list?"I said angrily.

"I'm sorry, but I can't find your name in the list"

"Check it one more time."

She checked."No Annabel." She said as she smiled weakily. "Maybe it was a mistake, you can go to talk with Dean in his office"

"Of course it was a mistake because it's impossible."I said coldly as I went to the Dean's office. I knocked on the door and came in.

"Good morning sir. I'm Annabel Mekhrabov. It might be a little misunderstading about today's exam. I'm not in the list even though I study here." I said as I smiled weakily.

He looked at me through his thick glasses and put them off.

"Miss Annabel.I want to talk to you about one serious thing. Please sit" He said with no emotions as he showed me the chair. I started to worry.

"I'm listening" I said as I sat.

"Yesterday I have got some information about you, and it's not very good actually"He said.

"What do you mean?" I was really confused.

"We have got information about you cheating on your last exam" He said as he put his arms on his chest.

"What? Dean, I'd never do this. I have never cheated on my exams" Well only in high school.

"I don't know who to believe Miss Annabel."

"Please sir, believe me, I'd never do that. How can I prove you this?" I said as I felt my legs shaking.

"Yesterday one young man came to me and said he had information that one of our students was cheating on his last exam. He didn't mention the name but he showed me a picture and it was you holding papers and looking quite scared."He explained.

"It's not true! Who was that young man that told you this ...." I wanted to say "shit" but I didn't. And then I realised. It was Niall.It was him who came and showed Dean my picture.He wanted me to be kicked out.He wanted a revenge.I was looking at one spot and thinking but then I heard Dean's voice.

"Miss?"

"Huh? I'm sorry."I shook my head. "I just now realised who could do this to me. The guy, who came, was he blonde?"I asked.