Chapter 10. I'm sorry

It has been 2 days since our kiss. I have called her maybe thousand times, I went to her flat but there was no one, maybe she was there but she didn't open the door. I have left her about hundred messages. I needed to talk her, because I was leaving to New York eith the boys for 2 weeks and 4 days. I couldn't take this long without knowing what is she doing and are we still friends.

It was Wednesday. We had free day today, I couldn't normally sleep this days, I was thinking about her all the time. I was laying in my bed and trying to contact her, but she wasn't answering like always. I threw my phone and covered my face with my hands. I heard door opening.

"Hey Irish boy!" It was Louis and Liam.

"I'm not in mood guys" I muttered.

"We know. You haven't been in mood these 2 days. We are trying to cheer you!"Liam jumped on my bed.

"Well it's not working"I said as I got up.

"What have she done to you? You have never been so stressed about the girl!"Louis asked.

"She affected me. She is simple and kind, she is amazing. And now she is not answering my calls!" I said louder.

"Give me her number"Louis said as he reached for my phone.

"No! What are you going to say to her? She doesn't know you at all"I said angrily.

"Give him it Niall. He knows what he is doing" Liam said.I sighed and gave him her number. He pressed the green button and went out of my room.

"Where are you going?!" I shouted at him whispering. He didn't say anything. I wanted to follow him but Liam didn't let me, he was holding me like a child.

"Okay, you can release him" Louis said not so happy.

"What did she say?" I asked as I grabbed his arms tight.

"Let me go. She.. said that she doesn't want to talk to you, I would have asked her why but she hung up. I'm sorry."He said sadly.

I let Louis arms and put my hands on back of my neck.

"Why?! Why is she doing this to me? I just want to talk to her!"I shouted.

"Then go to her flat"Liam said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I went there, but no one opened the door!"

"Try one more time"Louis said as he gave me my keys and phone. I looked at him DESPERETLY "Go!" He laughed.

I didn't say anything and left.

Annabel's POV

I just got back from Uni. My results are awful, I can't sleep at nights because all I'm thinking is him. All I'm doing is crying, everytime I'm alone I cry, everytime I don't have what to do I cry, I always cry. I'm not strong, I have never thought one boy, one kiss could affect me so much.

I came back home,all I wanted was to lay in my bed. I threw my bag on the couch and went to my room. Tears were already filling my eyes when Kim knocked at the door.

"Hey baby, how are you?"She asked with a worried look.

I didn't answer I just sighed and tried to control my tears.She sat on the corner of the bed and rubbed my hand.

"Talk to him,please. I don't want to see you like this."She said.

"No. I won't. He will faster forget about me and I will forget everything about him. It will be better." I said as I sat on my bed.She sighed.