Good Moaning

Whenever Tim Bradford has the privilege of waking up before his girlfriend, Lucy Chen, he tends to take a second to watch her sleep. Because they both had the day off, he decided that they could share a lazy morning just enjoying being together for a while before the real world called. He saw her sleeping peacefully beside him where she was sprawled out laying back on the mattress with her hair fanning out on her pillow. She was the picture of beauty when she slept, and it was like having a priceless piece of art in his private collection only for him to behold. The only thing better than observing her sleeping face was when she woke up and started speaking with her sexy, deep, husky morning voice born of disuse all night. Since they were going to take their time in the morning, he considered keeping her in bed where he could listen to her talk in her hot, raspy voice, but talking would not be as much of a turn on as hearing her moan deeply with a scratchy throat.

He smiled at himself, because Tim deemed that to be a great idea, so he crawled down the bed and settled between her legs under the blanket to keep her body sleep warm. Thankfully, all she was wearing was a pair of panties and one of his old t shirts, so he had plenty of access to spots that would elicit glorious sounds soon enough. At first, he started with light kisses on her outer thighs, but that did not seem to wake her, so he started sucking down on the more sensitive flesh of her inner thigh, yet she only stirred at that. Changing tactics, he sunk his teeth in high on her leg close to her core but not quite, and then he was treated to a dry groan. "Morning," he whispered into her skin before nibbling on another spot.

"Oh," was all she could gasp with half lidded eyes through which she could not see anything other than movement beneath the blanket, but she felt him carefully remove her panties. "What are you-" The rest of her question was answered when he lightly kissed her mound. Lucy was barely awake but already on board even before he dragged his mouth up one thigh and down the other with the softness of his mouth immediately followed by the roughness of his morning scruff scraping across her skin. She opened her legs to make him more comfortable, and he responded by running his tongue over her folds, making her purr, but it was a more inelegant sound because of her morning voice. He groaned right into her pussy, and she loved feeling his noises vibrate into her to add to her pleasure.

Tim slowly lapped at her entrance until her hips bucked into his face. "More?" He asked rhetorically despite knowing the answer.

"Please," she husked.

"I wanna hear you," he grunted against her mound. "I'll stop if I can't hear you."

A request he most certainly did not have to make, but she nodded to accept his terms.

He languidly sucked on her clit as that was the best way to get her moaning high and light like music to his ears or more like his favorite song that he could enjoy on a nonstop loop.

It was a comfortable, easy building of her pleasure, until he switched to harshly stroking his tongue back and forth over her bundle of nerves, and she keened hoarsely while curling her toes. He angled his head so his scruff grazed her outer lips, and Lucy's eyes rolled back.

Tim had to grip her hips when she began to squirm; her sporadic movements would not get in the way of his dogged and dedicated pursuit of bringing out as much of her wetness as he could while also prompting her coarse whines. As he drank up every drop of her slick, he was also absorbing her noises as if they seeped into each cell of his body and supercharged them. He reached down to palm his cock, but his hand could never get him as hard as her whimpers from the overstimulation of her sensitive bud. With her thighs trembling on either side of his head, he knew she was close to orgasm, and it was too soon; Tim was not ready for the end of the soundtrack of Lucy's pleasure. In fact, he wanted to turn the volume up. He pulled back from her pussy to greedily ask, "Would my cock make you louder?"