New Friends~

When we got to my room, he opened the door and said "Ashley! i brought you a new friend to play with!"

We waited for a second before a girl came out and asked "Henry, what the hell are you-"

She looked at me and said "Holy shit....You're gorgeous.."

She shouldn't be talking...He was way prettier than I am...I don't even think I'm pretty, but people always tell me I am. I'm more of an inner beauty person, than outer. She was a couple inches shorter than I am, she had long wavy blond hair that stopped at her back, he skin was flawless, and her eyes were as beautiful as her brother's...They don't even really look alike. She couldn't weigh more than 90 pounds, and she was curvy...But a good kind of curvy.

She smiled at me and said "Hi, I'm Ashley..I'm your new roommate. It's very nice to meet you."

Her smile was genuine, so I could tell she was actually nice. I smiled back and said "it's nice to meet you too. I'm Claire."

Henry set my bags down and said "I'll go get the rest of your stuff." I nodded and said "Okay." and he disappeared.

After getting the rest of the stuff from our car, I said goodbye to my parents, and they left...And now I start my new life as a young Werewolf.

Ashley told me all about this place, and told me that each room in housing has two bedrooms, so she's my only roommate, and I get my own room. Which is good, cause I like to have my privacy when I need of it.

After talking with her for a little bit, she said "Come on, lunch is about to start, and I'm STARVING!"

I laughed and that's she said "Take a shower if you want, or just change, you look a little tired."

I snorted and said "Thanks."

She realized what she said and said "Oh no, but it looks great on you!'

I smiled and said "Don't worry Ash, I'm fine."

She nodded and said "Okay" and I walked into my new room. I grabbed something cute from one of my bags, and walked into the futuristic looking bathroom, and closed the door behind me. I locked it, turned the shower on, and sighed. After stripping out of my travelling clothes, I stepped into the warm shower, and instantly felt better already.

After taking about ten minutes in the shower, I got out, dried off, and finished getting ready fairly quick. When I walked out, Ashley was sitting and laughing with some other girl, and that's when they saw me.

Ashley smiled and said "Hey, you look great!"

I smiled a little said "Um, thanks."

She nodded and said "Oh Claire, this is my friend, Katie. Katie, this is my new roommate, Claire."

Katie smiled at me and said "Wow...She's really something to look at." I blushed for the hundredth time today, and they both laughed.

Ashley said "What's with all the blushing? You should be pretty used to people telling you how pretty you are, by now."

I shrugged and said "I guess I'm not really into compliments...I don't know, I'm weird.'

They just shrugged and Ashley said "Come on, we gotta go before the line gets too long! If I don't eat soon, I'm gonna attack one of you so watch yourself."

We both laughed and walked out of the room...Great...I made 3 friends today.