Training 101~

After getting dressed in workout clothes for our first day of training, we followed the rest of the new arrivals, outside to a big feild.

"So is this your first time at this school?"

She nodded and said "Yeah..Henry's been here almost a year..And when our little sister, Sammy grows up..She'll come here too."

By the time we caught up with everyone at the feild, there were other kids there, just standing and talking. Brody and Jade came up to us, smiling.

"Hey, it's about time you two made it!" Brody said.

"Yeah, thank sleeping beauty over here." Ashley replied, pointing her thumb in my direction. I sighed and said "Well I wasn't told we were gonna be getting up early."

They both laughed and Jade said "Aww don't worry, Eric's not here yet, so you won't get chewed out."

"Wait..Eric's teaching us?"

"Well yeah, he's our instructor for almost everything..The other teachers are mainly here to keep the other kids from killong each other, and teach them.other things about our kind that we already know." Brody said.

 I nodded and said "Alright."

Jade raised an eyebrow and asked "Why, does that bother you?"

I shook my head and said "No..I just didn't know he was gonna teach us everything."

That's when all the talking hushed, and another voice grabbed our attention.

"Alright, I want everybody to make one big horizontal line." We looked over and Eric was standing there. He was wearing all black, except for a grey undershirt that clung to his torso. Looking at him now, I could definitely tell he was strong.

We all quickly formed the line, and turbed our attention to Eric.

"Alright, since you all are new student's, I'd like to welcome you all to Canan Academy..We are the only private academy in the entire world, that is exclusively for Werewolves. We are the strongest, fastest, and fiercest creatures alive. No matter what, remember to be proud of who you are..You've been blessed with an incredible gift, that many people dream to have..Even if you believe it is a curse. But the most important thing is to never let any human know what you are..Even one person can be responsible for the Genocide our entire race."

I could tell he was intelligent, and he was obviously proud of who he is..He wasn't cocky, but he's proud of who he is, and where he came from..Just like how I'm proud to be a wolf.

"Now since you're first time students, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Eric Greenwick. I will be your instructor until you graduate, and become stronger, more independent Werewolves. I will train you in self defense, self control, and overall survival. I will also teach you about Health, Nd the beauty of Anatomy, when it comes to the body of a wolf."

He didn't look so threatening like he did yesterday..But I couldn't be fully sure.

"Now just because you're new students, doesn't mean I will go easy on any of you. I will push your bodies, your minds, and your emotions to the breaking point..And if you can't handle that, well..Then you've definitely came to the wrong place."

He looked at everyone, then his eyes landed on me. His greenish blue eyes burned into mine, then he looked away. 

"Now..I want all of you to follow me. We're going on what I call, a little feild trip..Your training starts right now."