Destined Mates~

After reading the note, I smiled and pulled on my bra and panties from last night. I looked around and saw his shirt lying on the ground. As soon as I picked it up and slipped it over my head, I heard the front door open. I quickly pulled the shirt down until it fell at my upper thighs, and the bedroom door opened. Eric walked in, and stopped dead in his tracks. He looked at me with both eyebrows raised, and a bag with food in it.

I smiled at him and he said "Wow...You should wear my shirts more often."

I giggled and asked "Oh really? And why is that?"

He set the bag down on a dresser, came over to me, and.put his hands ok my hips. "Cause you make them look very good, Red."

I smiled and kissed him. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back, pulling me closer. Soon He was on his back on the bed, while I crawled on top of him, straddling his hips. While the little make out session was taking place, he sat up, causing me to wrap my arms around his neck.

His hands were at the hem of the shirt, and I felt him slip his hands up under the fabric, until he was touching my back. I gasped at his cold hands, and he chuckled. He started running his hands up and down my back, until he started pulling the shirt up. When he had it about halfway up, I stopped him and pulled it off the rest of the way. I dropped it behind me, and he smiled.

"You are amazing." He said, causing me to smile.

Next thing I know, he flipped our positions, causing me to yelp a little. Then i was on my back, and we both laughed. He pulled his shirt off and let it fall somewhere, not caring where it landed...

Here we go again.

~~

I laid my head down on his chest, and closed my eyes. He wrapped his rm around me and kissed the top of my head. 

"I believe that I have come to a decision...You are my prisoner now, and you will stay in this bed with me all day." He said, making me smile.

"Is that a treat or a promise?"

He smiled and said "Not sure...What do you think it is?"

I smiled bigged and looked up at him. "Hmmm...Well to me, is sounds like a very good idea. Lock me up, Warden."

He chuckled and said "You're a dork."

"And you sir, are a very attractive Warden." 

He smiled and kissed me. When he pulled away, he stared into my eyes and said "I love you."

I was shocked when he said that, but it mde my heart soar. I smiled and felt tears in my eyes when I said "I love you too."

We kissed again and he said "I meant what I said...When I told you a woman like you should be cherished."

My eyes went wide and asked "Have you....Have you had the dreams too?"

He nodded and said "I began having them every night a week before you came here...And when I first saw you in the dining hall....I knew it was you...That you were real."

"A week? I didn't have them until after I came here.."

He sighed and said "This usully happens to males...Mostly Alpha's though..When an Alpha has a dream about a girl...It usually means that girl is a person who will carry a great impact on his life...But if he has the dreams every night and actually sees the same girl in person...It can mean he's found his destined mate."

I raised an eyebrow and asked "So...I-I'm your destined mate?"

He nodded and said "I didn't want to believe it at first. So I became a dick to you, and wanted to avoid you...Cause I was afraid I was gonna hurt you, or that the dreams would be wrong and I would be wrong, and you wouldn't be my true mate..."

He knew I was coming...He was waiting for me before I even came here.

"But as time went on...I couldn't take it anymore..I couldn't lie to myself anymore, and went out the night you went to the club."

"Did you know I was gonna be there?"

He nodded and said "You have a certain vibe to you...And I could feel that vibe from here..So I wanted to find you and apologize for how hateful I've been to you...To my mate."

I looked down and traced my finger on his stomach in a small circle, thinking. That's when he gently made me look at him and asked "Claire Isabella Mora, will you be my mate?"

I thought about it, and after a moment or two, I nodded and said "Of course I will."