Weird Dream~

(Claire's Dream~)

I couldn't figure out where I was..All I knew was I was somewhere in dim lighting...Maybe a bedroom? I could feel someone else in the room with me, but I couldn't tell who it was...And I couldn't smell their scent. 

"Claire.." the voice said, calling to me.

I turned and looked around, but saw no one. "Hello?" I asked "Who's there?"

"Claire.." it called again. "Come to me, Claire."

I started following where the sound came from, but then I heard "Behind you."

When I turned around, I was pushed up against a wall, with a hand to my throat.

A man was holding me there, but I couldn't see his face..His face was hidden in the dark.

He gently tilted my head to the side, and started kissing my neck. I wanted to get away from him, but I couldn't. Not because he kept me pinned there...Because something in me told me I didn't want to move. The more he kissed me, the mpre I was losing myself in it. That's when I realized I was only in my bra and my panties. 

He moved one of my bra straps out of the way, and it fell limp against my arm. He kissed and gnetly nipped at my shoulder, and said "You're so beautiful." Next thing I know, he lifted me up from the ground, causing me to wrap my arms and legs around him. He pressed me deeper into the wall, making me gasp when I felt his crotch pressed against my womanhood

The second his lips touched mine, I kissed him back. Every fiber of my being wanted this man, and I couldn't even see his face. I pulled him closer to me, and kissed him hard. He growled and started rolling his hips, causing his crotch to grind against me. I moaned and he didn't stop.

"I just wanna eat you up." He said, pulling down the other strap. 

But just before it could get any further, I heard Ashley yell "Claire! Claire come on, wake up!"

My eyes shot open, and I quickly sat up. I looked around and realized I was back in my room, with most of my things still in their boxes. I groaned and asked "What time is it?"

"7:30. Our first class starts at 8, now get your ass up, redhead!"

I sighed, and my head the pillows.

That's when she asked "So what were you.dreaming about?"

I looked at her confused, and asked "What?"

"I heard you..You were moaning about something..Was it Eric?"

I rolled my eyes and said "No, it wasn't about Eric...Nor would it ever be about Eric."

 "Okayyyy, whatever you sayyy." She said in a sing song voice, before walking out.

I shook my head and sighed...Could it have been Eric?

No...No it couldn't be.

I don't even know the guy...Or what his voice even sounds like.