A New Chapter

Surprisingly, Gary agreed to letting Simon cum in him. He was extremely gentle, though, and he was severely worrisome.

   "What if I thrust too hard? What if I make the baby deformed with bad cum? What if I'm like my father? What if my dick's too small to take? What if–" His spiral was cut short by a kiss from Roach. His uneven, patchy stubble felt comforting to Ghost.

   "You worry too much, Si," he murmured breathily. "You'll be perfect." Simon just pouted.

   "I'm not perfect," he sighed. Johnny scoffed from behind them. Roach and Ghost turned their necks to look at him.

   "Yer perfectly imperfect, ya bloody eejit," he huffed with a fold of his arms. That made Gary snort and giggle.

   "Well said, Johnny," he said.

   "That goes fer ye as well, Bug."

   "No, you," Roach said as he stuck out his tongue. He wasn't good at taking compliments at times. And right here was one of those times. Soap marched over to the two men.

   "I'll fuckin' kiss ye both if ye dinnae stop yer complainin'," he said with an intense gaze.

   "You threatening us, Sergeant?" Ghost chuckled.

   "It's a guarantee," Johnny stated matter-of-factly.

   "Then you'd better go through with it, Suds," Roach teased. Soap bent down and locked lips with him. That caused the redhead to moan. "You're a man of your word."

   "Aye," the Scot replied smugly, before turning his attention to his blonde boyfriend. He was a bit more gentle at first with him, but when Simon's tongue travelled into his mouth, he intensified the kiss.

~~

   "What's bothering you, hermana?" Rudy asked Gaz, who was sat in the Vaqueros rec room. The woman sighed.

   "I'm just having an off day, Ru," she responded. It was clear she was in a melancholy mood. 'Ru? She's never called me that before...' Rodolfo thought to himself.

   "Okay, hun. Would you like some space?"

   "Actually... Could you stay...?"

   "Of course," Rudy said as he sat beside his friend. They sat in silence for a moment. Then Leah leaned against her teammate's shoulder and closed her eyes. Rodolfo looked over at her with his eyes, and in that moment his heart swelled with affection.

~~

   "Amor, you know how we've talked about experimenting with being poly?" Rudy asked Ale as he paced the Colonel's office later that evening.

   "I do. Why? Are you thinking about adding Leah to our relationship?" Alejandro responded. He was sat behind his desk.

   "Maybe I am..." Rudy said quietly before he paused and started chewing on his nails.

   "Fawn," Ale sighed.

   "Hm?"

   "You're biting again." The Sergeant Major looked down at his hands and groaned.

   "I'm sorry, badger. Please don't –" Before he could finish, a vibration started up. He fell to his hands and knees with a choked-off moan. Alejandro tutted and stood, and in his hands was a remote.

   "I told you what would happen if you did that," he said as he stood in front of his partner's lowered form.

   "Por favor... M'sorry..." Rudy whined as tears pricked his eyes.

   "Hush, luv. Take your punishment like a good boy." Ale grinned before pressing the red button on the remote, causing the setting to change from vibration to pulsing.

   "Ah~! Ah~! Ah~! Ba-by! Ple-ease~!"

   "Now, I'll have a chat with Leah and see if she's interested. You will stay here and endure your punishment," Ale said as he circled his lover. He stopped in front of him and crouched. "And if I find out that you tried removing your toy–"

   "I won't, amor! Promise!"

   "Good." And with that, Alejandro stood up, straightened his shirt, and left his boyfriend in a dog-like position.

~~

   Gaz walked through base sadly. She was walking past Alejandro's office when she heard an odd noise. She peeked inside to see Rodolfo with his cheek on the floor, his pants down, and a butt plug pulsating in him. Drool was pooling out of his mouth and he was moaning.

   Leah gulped and stepped inside. She looked around, before biting her lip and removing the plug. That made Rudy gasp and widen his eyes. He looked back at her and gulped audibly.

   "Leah! What are you doing here?!" He panicked as he quickly pulled his pants back up.

   "I-I was just walking, and I heard a noise in here, and I... Why were you...?" She paused. "Nevermind. I don't wanna know."

   Rodolfo stood up and cleared his throat.

   "I'm sorry you saw that..." He said, clearly ashamed.

   "It's alright." The floor dreamed behind them, and they both turned too see Alejandro at the doorway.

   "Leah... hi. What are you doing here?" He asked.

   "I-I was... I'm sorry..." She muttered as she looked at her feet. Rudy and Ale looked at one another.

   "Hermana, why don't you go to bed? It's pretty late," the Colonel said before cringing. 'That sounded so degrading and infantilizing...' He thought.

   "Yeah... Okay... Goodnight..." Gaz sighed before leaving. Alejandro made sure to move out of her way to let her through.

   After she was out of sight, Alejandro scrawled at his partner.

   "You just had to be loud, didn't you, pendejo?" He growled before undoing his belt and shutting the door with his hip.