Chapter 1: A walk with Princess Haelena

* A year later with Helaena and Julissa are in a room together on a sunny day*
~Third Person's POV~
It's been a year now since Aemond officially proposed to me and we have yet to set a date for the wedding I never understood why getting married was such a big deal my step father once my mother that marriage was a political issue to unite houses to strengthen the relationship between them as well as producing heirs. But now that I'm older at the age of 19 I had to get used to being around Queen Alicent, Aegon, Helaena, Otto Hightower, and Aemond it was demanded by the Queen that we get used to sleeping in the same room together before the two of us get married.

Play video:

What better way to think than to spend time with my soon to be sister in law Princess Helaena who's engaged to Prince Aegon the firstborn son to King Viserys and Queen Alicent. Aemond won't even speak to me I make the effort to talk to him but every time I do find him he's with some whore. My parents were in Dragonstone with my brothers planning on how to make peace with Queen Alicent because she has it out for my family her father is manipulating the King and his own daughter.

~Queen Alicent's POV~

I've taken care of my King and husband Viserys and he grows ill

I've taken care of my King and husband Viserys and he grows ill..... But since then we've had three beautiful children who are matured enough to marry my mother has become Lord Hand once more and I have taken Prince Daemon's place at the small council since the King is ill and isn't sure when he'll die he wants to see his son Aemond marry his granddaughter the Princess Julissa who looks much like her mother and has the personality of her father Ser Laenor. This morning Helaena and Julissa will be spending some time together before she gets married Rhaenyra and Daemon both were in Dragonstone with her family and Julissa's brothers planning on how to make peace with me as I'm doing the same thing because I have it out for my best friends family while my father was manipulating the King and myself since I was young to seduce the King and marrying him at a young age as well also too.

My son Aegon II like his namesake will rule Westeros and become the next heir who sits on the Iron throne when Viserys dies but the House of Targaryen was split into two the Greens (Hightower) and the Blacks (Targaryen) I'm fairly certain that we can come to an understanding before the wedding date is set.

~Princess Helaena's POV~