*Mini-Chapter*: The Trial of Claim

*At Kings Landing one sunny day in the throne room with both families*
~Third Person's POV~
It was now the day that both sides of my family house were doing a trial on who claims the Driftmark throne and it belongs to my brother Lucerys Velayron he is the next to inherit that throne as our grandfather Lord Corlys wishes it to be that's why the three families are in one room together with there children. I was also in attendance but I stood with my mother and stepfather my twin children were with Helaena's children in the nursery room while I attended this meeting.

Play video:

~Prince Aemond's POV~

Today was the trial on who would be getting the Driftmark throne

Today was the trial on who would be getting the Driftmark throne..... My wife knew how important it was for her family it belonged to her brother but Lord Corlys brother Vaemond demanded it would be his my wife shouldn't even be here she was also with child again when I had watched as Vaemond spoke his reasons for wanting the throne Julissa caressed her stomach thinking about her mother's claim on the iron throne.  She wanted to speak but didn't when the throne doors opened and we all turned to see the King my father we all bowed in respect while he walked towards his throne he collapsed but Julissa helped him "Get up Grandsire you shall not be shown as weak here," she told him as he got up and she helped him to his seat when his crown fell.

Play video:

All of us had watched as she picked up her grandsire's crown my half sister had tears in her eyes and half smiled watching my wife pick the crown up before she placed it on his head he grabbed her hands and whispered to her "Thank you granddaughter! Never forget who you are don't let the Hightower family change you," she then smiled and she spoke in High Valyrian "Your welcome grandsire how can I forget who I am a Targaryen we are dragons our family isn't easy to kill," then she bowed before standing beside her mother once more.

Pic of both families: