Chapter 2: Revealing dark secrets

*A month later in Kings Landing in the library with Julissa writing a letter*
~Nobody's POV~
It's now a month later in Kings Landing in the library with the Princess Julissa reading a book in High Valyrian studying it and not noticing that her Uncle Aemond was in the shadows awaiting his time to seduce Julissa his step- niece they were to marry soon. But in the library one morning she was sitting at a table writing in her journal and reading a book in High Valyrian which was given to her by her grandsire on her 4th nameday and she's had it since then.

Play video:

~Princess Julissa's POV~

While I was doing my High Valyrian I had started writing a letter to my brothers Jace, Luke, and Joffrey I'm sure that my parents had received my last letter

While I was doing my High Valyrian I had started writing a letter to my brothers Jace, Luke, and Joffrey I'm sure that my parents had received my last letter..... As I was writing my letter I thought about what I've been doing here at the Red Keep while preparing for the Old Valyrian wedding in order for that to happen we need both sides of our families at the wedding. In the library it was very quiet and I loved it when I'm not being summoned by the Queen, Aegon, and the King since his health is slowly declining according to the Maester of course I'm also learning too many things about the old days of Old Valeria when it was my fourth named day when my grandsire King Viserys I and I've had it since then. But today I was doing my studies of High Valyrian history I wrote down facts in my notebook while reading the book but I suddenly felt like I was being watched by someone.

Aemond:
I see you have been brushing up on the High Valyrian history and language niece.

Pic of Julissa seeing Aemond:

I got out of my chair and stood up too see Aemond sitting in his chair by the fireplace I then spoke "I have been because I don't want enemies or those I don't like to be around knowing my business," but he just looked at me watching to see what I...

I got out of my chair and stood up too see Aemond sitting in his chair by the fireplace I then spoke "I have been because I don't want enemies or those I don't like to be around knowing my business," but he just looked at me watching to see what I would do next.
Even when we were kids he had a way to make me feel better.....