Chapter 3: Wedding of the Century

*At Kings Landing two months later on a cliffside for the wedding one day*
~Third Person's POV~
Two months later on a cliffside for all of Westeros to be talking about today would be the day me and Aemond gets married today our families will be united through this marriage I was in my room preparing for the wedding today my mother and step father were talking to the King about the wedding I was thinking on the thoughts of my consummation night in mine and Aemond's room. While I was getting ready Helaena was braiding my hair after she had brushed it and I was doing my jewelry when Queen Alicent came into the room with a half smile but very sincere and spoke "Oh don't you look so beautiful my step-granddaughter," I thanked her for that compliment as I stood up to see my self in the mirror.

Play video:

~Princess Rhaenyra and Prince Daemon's POV~
We were at our daughters wedding she and Prince Aemond were in front of each other I love Joffrey, Luke, Jace, and Julissa like they were my own children my daughters Baela and Rhaena comfort their cousins in any way possible they are also betrothed to Jace and Rhaena and Luke and Baela. I just didn't like Julissa being with her Uncle Aemond but it seemed like fate has brought them together ever since the two were first born both born under the full moon.

Play video:

Today is my daughters wedding day my family landed in the dragons pit to see the dragon keepers tending to our dragons Syrax,Caraxes, Jace and Luke's dragon, and Moonfyre Baela rode with Luke and Rhaena rode with Jace on their dragons. While we were on our way to see our daughter Alicent knows that we were once friends long time ago her son would be marrying my daughter Julissa but it seems that fate has brought them together ever since the two were first born both born under the full moon my little girl would be married soon.

~Princess Julissa's POV~

I'm in love with him but how can I trust him the Hightowers and the Targaryen's are at each other's throats

I'm in love with him but how can I trust him the Hightowers and the Targaryen's are at each other's throats...... I love my family so much even Baela and Rhaena even if they are my cousins it wasn't exactly how I imagined it the wedding I dreamed about when I was a girl my mother would tell me that my wedding would be a beautiful one with our family attending this wedding was one for the century to all those who come after us to be talking about in the books. We both have powerful dragons Vhagar and Moonfyre the Queen of Dragons and the Moon of the dragon I had doubts of my marriage to Aemond but the gods will it no matter what also his feelings are very different to mine.