The Great Divide

bianca was finally back at the aldc in pittsburgh. she flew in late last night and decided to miss her ballet private.

she already knew abby was gonna have her in classes to get her back to where she used to be two weeks ago so she was already prepared.

"bye dad!" bianca and birdie yelled from the front door.

"bye girls have fun! or at least attempt to." bryan mumbled from his seat on the couch.

"we'll try!" birdie called before closing the front door.

walking into the studio last, she smiled at abby. "hi miss abby, did you miss me!"

abby smiled brightly as she stood up to hug the blonde, "i did miss you sweetheart!" abby exclaimed. "you already know i'm gonna have you in classes since you haven't danced in two weeks."

"we expected that." brianna said with a nod.

abby then let them go and bianca skipped into the den ready to see her friends, "i'm back!"

the girls all jumped up screaming, hugging bianca tightly. "we missed you b!" maddie yelled while squeezing the girls head.

"you were gone to long!" kalani yelled making bianca laugh.

"never leave us again!" kendall exclaimed.

"literally ever it wasn't the same." nia said jokingly but extremely serious.

"i missed my second sister!" kenzie said in sadness.

bianca laughed at them lightly and once she was finally let go she hugged all the moms, well besides jess.

she then changed into a light blue aldc two piece just like all the girls besides jojo before going inside studio a when they heard abby.

bianca looked over to maddie, and because they knew how to basically speak without words, maddie understood bianca's confusion about jojo and jess still being here. even though birdie had told her sister jojo placed 5th were her last solo.

maddie sent a soft shrug and said with her eyes that they would talk later. abby had debriefed about last week, being disappointed with the team since nothing won last week, they just placed in the top five or didn't place at all.

abby then turned to bianca, "bianca you weren't with us last week. you were on austin and ally. your first disney show but not your first disney project." abby mentioned as everyone clapped for her.

"so maybe next time there can be opportunities for everyone not just bianca maddie birdie and mackenzie. if they admire you and respect you that much, right?" jill asked and brianna rolled her eyes, already knowing that was coming.

"i mean, yes absolutely." abby nodded.

"i mean if you made a good lasting impression and say look i got lots of kids who can do that." jill added on.

"well it wasn't my lasting impression it was her." abby said while pointing to bianca. "that's it. i need that swing. incase one of you gets something, has too leave just like bianca does, we'd pop another kid in. brynn seemed to fit that part. she's blonde, has the beautiful long legs. she's like a version of bianca!"

"her son has one of the highest stages of diabetes you can have. and he's eight, he has to be monitored. and the dad lives in utah. she can't give everything up." kira told the room.

bianca had met brynn at a few conventions before and she loved the girl. she was so sweet and nice and bianca really wanted to see her more and become closer with her. not to mention she was an amazing dancer.