Chapter 3

Levi's POV:

When I walked on the bus I couldn't hear the brat's heartbeat. I could see him chatting happily with his friends until his face turned to shock and he looked directly at Hanji and Erwin frowning. I walked up to him "Hey brat come sit with us I got something to ask you", I say almost bored like. I can hear all his friends whisper "what does Levi Ackerman want with him". He got up and followed me to the back of the bus.

I'll admit that I was just a little nervous how I was gonna play this out because I've sorta have had a crush on him since I first laid eyes on him even though I'm not for that "love at first sight" bullshit. "Who's this cutie Levi?", Hanji asks knowing damn well who the brat is but playing dumb since he doesn't know anything. He opened his mouth to say something but I pushed him into the seat. I had my hand over where his heart should be not feeling a pulse.

"Just as I thought", I say looking at his scared face. I sat down enjoying his face a little while I ask shit glasses and eyebrows about his heartbeat. Almost immediately Hanji asks who bites him and blah blah blah. He kept saying he didn't get bit but he had blood which Hanji confirmed. I was getting mad that he wouldn't tell us who turned him. I wanted to murder who did it because if we actually ever got together I wanted to be the one to turn him.

"I became of age", he said. Became of age? Does that mean he's a purebred like me? I looked at him and he started to blush under my heavy gaze. "What does that mean?", those idiots question. "It means the brat is a purebred", I say annoyed. At least no one else has touched him...and if he's a purebred then it makes things a little easier.

I ignore Hanji trying to be his friend until she mentions to him to sit with us at lunch and him refusing. I don't want to sit with his friends. I've seen how they act and besides their probably filthy. I hear Erwin say he'd sit with him which makes me smirk because I know he's got a huge crush on that Arlert kid."Do you actually want to sit with this brat or are you just trying to get close to his blue eyed blonde friend?", I smirk as Erwin starts to blush. This apparently makes Eren laugh and his laugh is so sweet but also deepish.

Hanji laughs and honestly it kinda ruined my happy feeling from Eren's laugh. "Shut the fuck up shit glasses", I say really annoyed. I get even madder when Hanji starts telling Eren he's awesome. I know she's not interested in him but still...back the fuck off Hanji.

"So seine verknallt hat ein Auge auf ihn . urkomisch", Eren mumbles amused. "Tsk", I say smirking because honestly that's hilarious. "Interessant. So Augenbrauen hat einen Schuss?", I say smirking as he looks shocked that I could speak German. I kinda devoted some of my time to learning it when I once overheard Armin ask when Eren was going to visit his family in Germany. So worth it when Eren starts laughing at my remark.

We all just chatted for a while till Hanji decided to tell all of our special abilities. I interrupted her because I didn't want Eren to know that I could heal with my tongue because honestly it's so lame. Erwin was making Eren feel better at my outburst. I was gonna ask Eren his ability but the bus stopped showing we were at school.

That brat ran to his friends and they all started walking and talking together. I could hear that Jean kid trying to give Eren a hard time but got shut down by his freckled boyfriend. I watch Eren as he goes even though that sounds a little creepy and everything.

"Hey short stuff what's with that Eren kid and you? I've never seen you really act...well like that. Did you know he was of vampire decent?", Hanji asks all at once with sunlight making her glasses bounce the sun's rays off of them so I can't see her eyes.

"Nothing is going on with us and no I didn't know the brat is a vampire", I say beginning to walk inside the filthy building to my locker with Hanji following me and Erwin no longer here because he went to his locker and probably go spy on the Arlert kid. Hanji just accepts it but then starts back up with her questions and talking about how good it is to have another one of "us" around. I don't even know anymore because I tune her out.