Chapter 5

Levi's POV:

Together forever? Ugh, I'm over thinking this too much. Wait he's just staring at me. "Levi are you blushing?", well fuck me. "No you stupid brat, and I don't blush", I scoff at him and he just starts poking my cheeks "this definitely seems like a blush to me Levi~", he mocks. As he kept poking me my patience was wearing thin and I think I scared him when I let out an animalistic growl that made him laugh, well he was laughing until I pinned him against the wall.

"Look brat I wasn't blushing and you definitely are?", I say confusedly as he was red as a tomato. It's cute I give him that but it also made me forget my angry rant. Damn him. He juts out his lower lip in a pout, "but- but I uh L-levi I...", he stumbles trying to fit out anything to say. I gripped him tighter to make him talk but...that's not exactly what happened.

What actually happened is that he made...odd sounds like a moan of pain along with tears in his brilliant eyes. It had quite an affect on me that I'd rather not mention. Either way I quickly let him go and started walking to the door muttering a sorry trying to get out as fast as possible considering he might not want to hang out with me anymore. "Levi!", he yells. I just ignore it and almost get to the door when I suddenly feel arms around me holding me back.

Please don't go! I'm not mad or anything besides it was my fault and I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?

I was surprise that he used the bond to say that. How could he think it's his fault though? I was the one that started the violence.

Eren it wasn't your fault at all so you have nothing to be sorry for at all

I turned around to look at Eren in the eyes and explain but he quickly put his lips on mine. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening but before I could kiss him back he pulled abruptly back with his eyes wide and a huge blush on his face. He looked scared. "I'm sorry!", he yells before using super speed to run out of the house leaving me behind.

I felt a change within me but I don't know what it means.

Eren you're such an idiot. I love you.

Eren's POV:

I'm an idiot! AHHHH! I can't believe I kissed him! He'll never want to see me again! Stupid, stupid, stupid! What was that weird feeling though? I feel so much...more.

I stopped running to find myself in the middles of an abandoned park with the setting sun being the only light left. I sighed and walk to the swings just lightly pushing with my feet soaking in my self pity.

So young, heartbroken, daydreaming, lost focus.

Weaker than you've ever been, counting on a fading dream.

The ocean gleaming emerald green, the saddest thing you've ever seen.

Your feet stuck in the sinking sand, your mind is reeling, shaky hands.

Tears are streaming, sorrow calls, with no one there to break your fall.

I'm lost and fading, life ain't great.

My heart is breaking and life won't wait.

There's no one there, no one around, there's not a soul and not a sound.

So fucking young, heartbroken, daydreaming, lost focus.

A weary soul, no truth to find, they were so lost where was your goodbye?

Your feet stuck in the sinking sand, your mind is reeling, shaky hands.

Tears are streaming, sorrow calls, with no one there to break your fall.