glimpse

Character Sketches

Izel Misora Sartori
Age: 22

Occupation: Fine Arts Student, Part-time Bookstore Employee
Nationality - American native - Verona
Personality: Innocent, kind-hearted, and optimistic, Izel views the world through a lens of beauty and goodness. She finds joy in painting and comics, filling her life with vibrant dreams and creative passions.
Background: Raised in a supportive family, Izel leads a simple life surrounded by friends and her art. She cherishes her job at the bookstore, where she finds peace and inspiration.
Appearance: Delicate and ethereal, with long dark hair, expressive eyes, and a penchant for bohemian, artsy clothing.
Conflict: Izel's innocence is shattered when she witnesses a murder, drawing her into Rowan's dangerous world. Torn between fear and an unexpected attraction, her life becomes a battle between light and darkness.

 Torn between fear and an unexpected attraction, her life becomes a battle between light and darkness

Izel Sartori

Rowan Riven Kyrell-there was an air of danger around him, an intensity that sent shivers down my spine. His piercing blue eyes met mine, and I felt a jolt of something I couldn't quite name.

He was unlike anyone I had ever seen, exuding a dark, magnetic energy that drew me in despite my fear. I could sense the ruthlessness beneath his calm exterior, a heart hardened by a world I knew nothing about. Yet, there was something about him that fascinated me, a complexity that made me want to understand the man behind the mask.
His gaze was intense, almost predatory, and it made my pulse quicken. I felt a strange mix of fear and attraction, an electric tension in the air between us. There was a raw power in him, something dangerous yet undeniably captivating.

As he watched me, I felt exposed, like he could see through the layers of my innocence straight to my core. It was terrifying and thrilling all at once. Part of me wanted to run, to escape the darkness I sensed in him, but another part was irresistibly drawn to it.

I couldn't understand why I felt this way, why this man who exuded such a dark vibe intrigued me so deeply. But one thing was certain-Rowan Kyrell had left a mark on me, one that I couldn't easily forget.

Rowan Riven Kyrell
Age: 29

Occupation: The supreme of crime world, Billionaire Businessman
Personality: Ruthless, strategic, and enigmatic, Rowan commands fear and respect. Beneath his cold exterior lies a hidden capacity for passion and loyalty, revealed only to those who dare to get close.
Nationality - American - Italian
Background: Born into crime and hardened by power, Rowan's empire is vast and unforgiving. His legitimate business ventures mask his true nature, making him a formidable force in the underworld.
Appearance: Tall and imposing, with piercing blue eyes and impeccably styled dark hair. His tailored suits exude authority and control.
Conflict: Rowan's ironclad world is disrupted by Izel's innocence. Struggling between his ruthless nature and newfound feelings, he faces an internal battle that could change everything.

 Struggling between his ruthless nature and newfound feelings, he faces an internal battle that could change everything

Rowan kyrell

she was lost in her painting, completely unaware of the darkness surrounding her. Izel Misora Sartori-innocent, pure, an angel in a city of devils. Her delicate fingers moved over the canvas with a sensual grace, making my breath catch.

I shouldn't have been watching her, but I couldn't look away. The way she looked at the world, with wide-eyed curiosity and innocence, was a stark contrast to the hardened gazes I knew. When our eyes met, the air thickened with an electric charge, an intensity that was both intoxicating and maddening.She stirred something primal in me, an ache that was both erotic and unsettling. I wanted to protect her, possess her, taint her innocence with my darkness. It was a dangerous desire, one that could consume us both.
As she looked away, the loss of her gaze was a physical blow. The tension lingered, a promise of something forbidden. Izel had become an obsession, one I couldn't escape, and it terrified me.

Other characters will be introduced in upcoming chapters........

Invitation to Readers

Darling Readers,

Welcome to the world of "Innocence and Power," a story where the delicate threads of love and danger are intricately woven together. In the heart of New York City, Izel Misora Sartori, an innocent and passionate fine arts student, finds her world turned upside down when she crosses paths with Rowan Riven Kyrell, a powerful and enigmatic mafia kingpin.

This tale will take you on a rollercoaster of emotions, blending romance, suspense, and the allure of forbidden attraction. Through Izel's eyes, you'll discover a love that defies the odds, and through Rowan's, you'll see the possibility of redemption in the darkest of hearts.

"Innocence and Power" is more than just a story-it's an exploration of how love can blossom in the most unlikely places and how two seemingly opposite souls can find solace in each other. It's about the transformative power of love, the complexities of human nature, and the eternal battle between light and dark.

Dive into this captivating narrative and let it sweep you away. Experience the tension, the passion, and the hope that even in a world filled with shadows, love can be the brightest light of all.

Happy reading!

With love and gratitude,

⚜️Gothic fantasy ⚜️