Ivarsen

My intolerance policy may paint me
as cold-blooded and heartless, but it's better than being branded a softie.
I've seen what it does to people. How excessive care
can tear a person apart from the inside.
There was nothing I could do about it then-I couldn't stop or prevent it.
But now I am older, wiser, firmer, and I have sworn never to allow such circumstances to happen again.

Never

The fact that I am standing in a pool of blood - my own and someone else's — is a manifestation of the kind of person I have become to reach this stage of my life.

The guy in my grip is barely breathing, his eyes are swollen, and his face is covered in mucus and blood from how hard I hit him. That bastard thought he could ambush me during my afternoon drive. He also hit me with a baseball bat with barbed wire, knocking me down.
So, who is this guy?
And none other than the guy from our rivals' team.
That's a surprise, I thought they'd come to their senses when they wanted to sneak into our party.
But no, they don't give up.
When these offspring realize that they are in no way stronger than us.
And one of them is Miles Groys now.
The dude has dark hair and green eyes, the bastard color of a swamp.He's pumped up, of course, but he's not strong enough to beat Will and me.
Will and I are old friends, we can say the best.
Our parents were very good friends, even very good friends. According to Emery, Will's mother.
Will is a party guy and a joker in his own right, who doesn't have funny jokes, but I laugh anyway.
So Will, of course, has a good party mask, etc.
But when it comes to blood and fighting, everything turns off for him and he focuses on fighting, just like me.
He gets so crazy that he jumps up when he sees prey.
That's what Will is all about, so unpredictable.

Now the bastard is trying to get out of my grip.He's so helpless that I have a smile on my face.
"I think that's enough," Will says, "Or our baby wants more, if he doesn't tell me why he's here." he says.
-I... I'm here of my own free will-the guy says.
- Don't lie, I can see it in your disgusting eyes.-I say and smile at him, squeezing his throat even more.
- Okay, okay t.. just let go-he says-I'll tell you!I'll tell you!- he shouts and I give him more access to breathe.
-We're listening to you-Will says and looks at him with his crazy smile.
"Our boss sent us," the guy says
- Which one is the main one, doll, or should we beat every word out of you?- This is Will
-I..Eli Kennedy-he says

Fuck.This is my angel's brother.

- Well, then we'll visit him later, - says Will
- So that I don't hear a word from others about this incident, if I hear it, I will finish the case with you-I say and turn around, walking away in the other direction.
Meanwhile, Will catches up with me and turns me around.
- What are we going to do with Eli?- my friend asks
- We need to think about it..- I say thoughtfully- I don't know what yet.
- What the fuck?Are you kidding?- Will asks-And this is because of the new girl, this is her brother after all.Will says, and I don't bother to answer him.
I silently get into the car and Will follows me.
On the way to my house, we talk about several incidents and Will tells me his not funny jokes.
- That's it, let's go, - I say as we arrived at my house.
A minute later we enter the house where my sister meets me.
- Are you here already?"What is it?" she asks
- What does it look like?I ask.
She says nothing and walks towards her father.
- Dude, we need to break away urgently, I already have a trigger because I want to hang out soon, says a friend
- Fuck, when didn't you want to hang out?I ask.
We go into the hall where my father and my mother are sitting on the couch.
As always, my father is watching something on the computer and talking to my mother at the same time.
- Ivarsen, are you at home?Mom asks.
- Yes, Will is with me, we'll go to my room, - I say and go upstairs with Will.
-Stop-my father says, and I stop.
- What?-I ask.
- Stay here and Will Will go to the kitchen with your mom.- my father says and looks at me with a depressing expression on his face.
I walk over to my father and sit next to him on the couch, straightening my legs on the table opposite the couch.
- Did you want something?Will and Mom are gone.- I say
- Yes, fuck, I wanted to, - my father says in a harsh tone, - My people saw how you almost beat a man to death.- He says.
I look at Octavia on the opposite side of the couch, who has a guilty expression on her face.
That's the little shit.
- So, what's next?I ask.
- What the fuck's next?- says the father, laughing menacingly -You fucking understand that this can't go on anymore!I've heard about your fights and the last Devil's Night!-He says in a threatening tone.
I silently look into his eyes.
- Did she say that?!-I snap, pointing at my younger sister.
- It doesn't matter!Now we're talking about your bastard behavior!My father says, interrupting me.
- Oh, little sister!You're so white and fluffy!Yes?!- I raise my tone at her-If I'm silent, it doesn't mean that I don't know something about you!By the way, I found out that you are still communicating with my angel, are you setting her up against me?!What the fuck are you doing?- I snap at her
, my sister looks at me with dumbfounded eyes, and looks at my father who will be ready to hit me, at the fact that I raised my voice at his princess.
- How are you talking to your sister?!- says the growling father
- What... what do you mean?What kind of angel is that?What are you talking about?- the sister says, not understanding.
- Oh, what am I talking about?- I say, you made friends with Stella on purpose so that she would be fucking afraid of me, you deliberately turned her against me, didn't you?You always couldn't keep your mouth shut, sis, I say.
- I communicate with her because I want to!- says my sister-She's nice and pleasant, I'm not directing her against you!I didn't even know that you were in contact with her," Octavia says.
- Well, now you know, so get out of the way and don't you dare talk to her!Don't interfere with my plans for once!- I say
- I'm not fucking going anywhere!And what are your plans?Do you want to hurt her?- the sister asks warily
-If that's the case, then it's none of your fucking business, she's mine, and you're not fucking sticking your damn nose in here-I say growling.
I hear someone coughing and I look at my father, to be honest, I forgot that he was even here.
And he looks at me with a terrifying expression and with burning eyes.
- One more fucking time, one more time I hear you talking to your sister in such tones, I won't hesitate to wring your neck!- the father growls
-Now tell me, who is Stella?-What is it?-he asks, calming down
- Who cares who she is?She's already mine, and that's all you all need to know.- I say and leave without turning around
My father shouts my name after me, but I don't turn around and go to Will.
I can't find him anywhere, so I go to my room.
As soon as I get there, Will is already coming out of my bathroom.
-I went to take a leak-he says.
I nod and say,
-What's the nearest party tonight?-I ask, and Will's eyes light up.
- It seems that one of the Gangsters of our rivals -says Will
- Who exactly is doing it?I ask.
- Eli Kennedy, that bastard.We can give him a good thrashing-says Will.
- Well, you know that this psycho is not easy to beat off.He's too crazy.-i say - Well, let's go to his party for now, which is for good intentions.I tell Will.
I don't need trouble with them right now because his little sister won't approve if we beat her brother.

Half an hour later, we're at a party at their house.
I can't see my angel and I start looking for her with my eyes.
Suddenly I see her little brother and go up to him.
- Well, did your sister give you a message?I ask teasingly.
- Did you fucking approach her, you bastard?!Eli growls at me.
- Yes, calm down, just joking-I say-Do you know where she is?I ask-She has to return the textbook to me.
"You shouldn't fuck where she is, and you're in different classes, you idiot," he says, burning me with his bastard eyes.
- What do you want from my sister?!- He shouts.
- Payback.-I say and walk away the other way while he's fuming.
I think he knows what the payback is.But this is not what he thinks, because this is my passion, and the reckoning will be for him later.
I go outside to the ballet studio, and I hear music playing.
Coming closer, I can see through the marble windows of the ballet studio the outlines of a body that is spinning.
I walk quietly inside and look around the corner.
Stella is spinning to the music, bending her arms and it is so graceful and beautiful that I think my eyes will not stand this ray of sun among the blackness.
She stands out too much as always.
I can see her everywhere, because she's my fucking ray and my angel.