A Hard Day's Night

Brian had been listening intently to the conversation, while also focusing on what he was doing. All was peculiar about that day. He'd gotten used to it quite quickly.
"Would you like anything, Paul?" Brian asked as he gave John the requested cornflake-custard mix with tea on the side.
"Eh, I think a sugar butty would be nice. That and a glass of iced water, please."
Brian nodded.
"Actually, make that three, if you can."
Time travel took many tolls on the body. One had to refuel themself after its commencing.
Nothing could be done in moderation.
Still, three pieces of buttered toast with sugar was easy to make.
The atmosphere had settled down a bit, until something loudly thumped against the room's roofing.
It sounded like a human.
There was an emptiness of sorts that could then be felt in the upper parts of the suite after the sound, like whatever, or whoever crashed into it was not actually there.
The thump was heard once more, and it was louder, clearer.
George, and then Ringo.
Paul had looked quite rattled. It was true, but the two looked even worse.
John and Paul rushed over to them quickly.
George Martin got up from the chair he sat in, ready to act on anything.
Luckily, Ringo stood up on his own, giving a weary smile to the others in the room.
George, on the other hand, was not doing as well, and was face-down on the floor. John helped him up, but George's face was expressionless.
"Are you alright there, George?"
John fully knew the answer, but felt the need to ask the question.
George gave a short grumble.
John slung George over his shoulder, and placed him down on a sofa.
His eyes then shot open.
"I'm back?" George commented in an exasperated manner.
"You are. We were worried about you, you know. How are you feeling?" John inquired, a tone of caution in his voice.
"Terrible," George said with a slight laugh.
"That's fair, it really is," John nodded.
Truly, he was glad to see his friends together again. It wasn't whole as just half of the band.
John then had an urge to check on the clock.
The clock was normal. The object moved smoothly.
Perhaps time was never hunting, rather catching and moving.
There were now no more spontaneous temporal events. All of that had truly settled. The chaos was over, at least temporally.
George and Ringo's late appearances were caused by the fact that they had been in close contact with their past selves. The same applied to Paul, though John's arrival was barely delayed. Paul's pocket dimension had nothing to do with it. While it still existed, it did no real harm.
That day had been full of mixed emotions, but a shared one was relief and gladness.
It was nice to have everything back together. There was no denying it.

That night, Paul placed his suit gently in a closet. He could never bring himself to have it cleaned, for he feared that the little universe inside would be harmed.
Paul had other suits. He knew it would be fine.
Something good was created from time. It was life. Paul chose to embrace it.
The four slept soundly, all troubles seeming so far from themselves.
It had been a long day, another thing that couldn't be denied.