Petty Games

Vanessa's POV

Two weeks later and I'm still getting the cold shoulder.

It's been two weeks after move in day and Anastasia been Ms.Stone Cold ever since.

I don't understand what her problem is, I know it has something to do with the kiss because she didn't start acting cold until after that.

At least with me anyways.

I don't know if she's upset because it's obvious I lied about me and Dakota just being friends or because she doesn't like her but neither gives her the right to be a complete asshole.

Honestly Dakota kissing me shouldn't make her this upset.

When I'm talking to her I'm either getting ignored or glared at, she used to listen to my ideas and now completely discards them.

She also has me running around doing unnecessary shit or sometimes stuff that is not my job but I do it because the pay checks are beautiful.

And besides that I still have a crush on her and I tend to let people I like walk all over me.

For example I'm supposed to be on my break by now but I was told to get some designs from downstairs, which I'm returning to Anastasia right now.

I was so in my head that I didn't hear moans before walking in the office and witnessing my sister sitting on top of Anastasia desk with her legs wide open and fingers deep in her.

My eyes widen as they make eye contact with a blank face Anastasia before I spin around and face the door.

That's another thing, Victoria's been here a lot and then more lovey dovey then usual.

At first I ignored it and thought nothing of it other then her wanting her fiancée around but then I noticed how Anastasia's eyes would always gravitate to me when kissing on Victoria.

These strong feelings of discomfort and disgust seeing them that touchy began to overcome me and I know Anastasia knew this.

And for some reason she seemed to enjoy it as if she's playing some game with me that I never asked to play.

I'm aware she's being petty about the kiss with Dakota but this, fingering Victoria in the office knowing I'm coming back is low.

It's not even about jealousy because I'm not, I feel more disappointed then anything but I also never wanted to hear and see my sister get finger fucked on a desk.

"Oh- oh my god, I thought you was on break. Anastasia you said she was on break." Victoria said and I hear her heels hit the floor.

"She supposed be on break." I hear Anastasia cold and detached voice.

I turn back around once I feel as though Victoria is decent again and I glare at Anastasia.

Hearing her say that makes my blood boil as my jaw clench because she knows damn well I wasn't on no fucking break.

The way she was already staring at the door waiting for me to come in let's me know she did this on purpose.

"No you told me to get theses." I remind her coldly, waving the sketches in the air.

She sits back down while Victoria cleans off the desk fanatically with red cheeks.

She's embarrassed.

Good she should be.

"Ooops I must've forgot, sorry." Anastasia said sounding anything but apologetic.