T.F.F

Vanessa's POV

"Nessa focus on the road boo." Brooklyn chuckled taking my phone out my hand.

I quickly press the off button before she can take it away from me fully, not wanting her to see the messages between me and Anastasia.

"You freaky bitch." She laughed shaking her head knowingly as I blush.

"Oh hush." I waved her off and focused on making my way to Malia's house.

Me and Anastasia have been back for a week and a half now but when we came back I still couldn't find it in me to separate from her so I've been staying at her house up until earlier today.

We had to return back to the real world so Anastasia went to talk to her parents today and I decided I wanted my best friend to meet my new friends.

After I pick everyone up we're going to the mall, bowling, then a sleepover at my house.

"Why is Dakota texting you?" Brooklyn asked making me roll my eyes.

Since being back I've noticed I was being bashed on social media, random family members messaging me calling me heartless and evil, my parents are angry and demanding to speak to me and surprisingly Victoria hasn't contacted me.

All that was expected though, what wasn't expected was to be getting my phone blown up by my furious overbearing ex.

I get she's Victoria's friend but the way she's coming off is a like a girlfriend I did wrong.

Which is confusing the fuck out of me because we haven't been together for two years now so there's no reason she should be spamming me with calls and texts about my behavior and choices.

I might have read most of her messages but like I did everyone else I ignored her.

I don't got time for hate.

The only people that got a response out of me was Vance because he was checking on me and set up a date for us to hang out, and I called my Yaya to tell her about the trip.

"She thinks she's somebody's girlfriend, I've been ignoring her." I shrugged looking both ways and turning my blinkers on before turning the car.

"Unt Unt, does Ana know she texting you like this?" Brooklyn asked typing in my password and reading the messages.

"Mhm, she told me to block her." I hummed drumming my fingers on the steering wheel.

"Why haven't you?" I glanced at my best friend to see her eyeing me skeptically.

"Oh please Brookie, I'm not worried about Dakota trust that." I chuckled shaking my head.

"I'm just saying-"

"I know what you're saying and it's not that, I honestly just forgot to do so. You can block her but what did she say this time?" I asked pulling up to Malia's street.

"Oh so we reading messages and not responding now? Vanessa stop playing with me." Brooklyn reads causing us both to burst out laughing.

"Who does sis think she issssss." Brooklyn dragged out while going to block her.

I shook my head parking in Malia's driveway,"My girl." I joked.