One Key?

Vanessa's POV

I walk sluggishly behind Anastasia as she enters the Carlyle hotel.

Fashion week has arrived so here we are in New York after a long five hour flight.

I'm exhausted.

All though five hours doesn't seem long it is when you have to be on a jet at 5am so you can make it on time for the first day of fashion week.

Then I don't even have time to take a nap, I have to go straight to my room when I get the key and get ready.

Meanwhile Anastasia seems perfectly fine, still her grumpy self with everyone but me of course.

I lean on my elbow that's on the counter and close my eyes loving that I'm wearing my dark shades so people don't think I'm some strung out junkie that stumbled into a five star hotel.

"One key?"

"There is two rooms why am I only getting passed one key?" I hear Anastasia asks sounding annoyed.

I keep my eyes close figuring it was just a mistake that will be fixed.

There was typing on the computer before I heard a hum, "I'm sorry ma'am only one room was booked under Astor." The guy explained.

"Vanessa.." Anastasia called out.

I slowly open my eyes glancing between Anastasia and the man behind the desk.

"I booked two rooms, you've seen the information." I tiredly remind Anastasia.

She hums and her once soft eyes turn into a glare as she directs her attention to the man again.

"I need the other key for the room I payed for." She said holding out her hand while the guy just looks at it before her with an apologetic expression.

"Again ma'am, it says only one room was booked under the name you gave me. Is there a chance the other room is under another name?" He asked gently.

I sighed shaking my head, "no they were both under Astor." I told him and watched as he frowned checking the computer one more time.

"I payed a lot of money for two room so two rooms is what I shall receive." Anastasia demanded sternly.

"Ahh I see the problem." He suddenly said.

"Whoever you booked with assigned you a honeymoon suite and that's also where the money you thought you paid two rooms for went too." He explained calmly.

I sighed tired of this bullshit, I just want to fucking sleep.

And I can't even do that after I figure out this room situation.

"Well is there any way I can get another room, I'll pay." I directed the last part to Anastasia when I seen her open her mouth to say something.

She looks over at me with disapproving expression but I ignore it.

The guy hums typing on the computer before sighing, "it's not a suite-"