Best Christmas Ever

Vanessa's POV

I got woken up to banging on the door and Alia yelling.

I groaned holding the covers to my bare chest, "What the fuc-"

"It's Christmas! Wake upppp!" She yelled, banging one good time before I heard her running off.

"Ughhh, she does this every year." Anastasia whined sitting up rubbing her eyes.

I sat there staring at the wall as I try to wake up fully and calm my heart rate down, being startled awake isn't fun.

"Baby?" Anastasia whispered kissing my cheek.

"Mhm?" I hummed as she kept pecking my cheek over and over.

"Merry Christmas." She smiled against my face making my own smile form.

Turning my head to face her, "Merry Christmas." I puckered my lips, Anastasia obliged to my silent demand and kissed my lips.

I giggled when she didn't stop, leaning back to get away but she just followed me-until I'm laying on my back with her over me.

Anastasia grabs my face kissing all over it whilst I lay there with my eyes closed and a small smile, letting her do her thing.

That's until she gets too comfortable and her kisses start to descend down. Grabbing her hair, I tug her away from me and roll out of bed.

"Nope, come on before Alia comes back." I said, looking around for clothes to wear since Anastasia is eyeing my body like she's ready to say fuck Christmas.

"Nooo don't get dress." She groaned, falling back on the bed.

"Yess I get dress, you need to also." I chuckled, picking up her clothes and throwing it at her.

I glanced at the time and seen it was 7am, my eyes widened slightly.

The fuck?

Why are we opening presents so early?

I sighed, pulling my clothes on and walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

By the time I was done, Anastasia was finally out the bed and dressed-making her way to the bathroom when I was exiting.

"Wha-" She started to lead me back into the bathroom.

"Sit with me?" She asked, rubbing her eyes with a tired frown.

I smiled, pecking her lips before hiking myself up on the sink counter. Swinging my feet and watching as Anastasia does her morning routine.

"You're so pretty." I commented in awe watching her pat her flawless face dry.

Anastasia glanced over at me and smiles, "Thank you baby."

"Welcome." I grinned, happily wrapping my body around her when she picks me up off the counter.

She paused thinking I was going to get down but when I don't she just chuckles and exited the bathroom and bedroom with me still in her arms.