Chapter 11

Yn is trying to fall asleep for a while but she couldn't because she slept in the car and then after coming back home.

It's twelve-AM and she is just rolling in her bed.

"Should I check my phone?" she bites her lip and picks up her phone.

She scrolls through her phone and smiles when she sees the pics they clicked in the mall.

"They're so cute" Yn squeals.

She posts the picks on social media and tags both, Yoongi and seokjin.

She checks yoongi's social media accounts and sees that he had also posted the pics and tagged back both her and seokjin.

"He tagged jin? that.. that's kinda funny" she chuckles and checks seokjin's social media and sees he did the same.

She laughs silently while rolling in her bed, "that's funny... they become friends while I was sleeping? Dude" she continues laughing like a mad person.

[ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs]

:ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴡʜ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ? ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs!

:ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs sᴏ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ.

:ᴏᴍɢ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs!

ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏɴ!

:ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ? sᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ.

:ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ!

:ᴏᴍɢᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪᴅᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ.

[And more]

Yoongi laughs while reading the comments. His social media accounts all blew up after he posted the photos with seokjin and yn.

"He's isn't so bad... " He mumbles looking at his and seokjin's picture.

He scrolls through more photos and comes upon yn's photos.

"Aish... My kitten, I'll tell her about my feelings.. soon"

"Hm.. He's not bad" Seokjin says while scrolling through the comments.

He smiles looking at the photos.

"I still love you princess, hope you'll accept me again.

"Wake up!" Jasmine yelled in her daughter's ear.

"Ah~" Yn groans and turns to the other side which causes her to fall of the bed and land on her butt, "Mom~" she whines.

"Don't Mom me, Get ready. You forgot today is a meeting about the new project and YOU HAVE to attend it" Jasmine says.

Yn's eyes widen as her head shots to the clock, "Already?" she runs to the bathroom and gets ready as fast as possible.

After that she gets downstairs and sees seokjin sitting on the couch with his legs crossed, probably waiting for her only.

"Let's go, sorry i'm late" Yn says.

seokjin looks up and then gets up, "you should have breakfast first"

"Nah it's okay, I'll have an apple in the car now let's go" yn grabs his arm and runs outside not before picking an apple on her way.

Yoongi gets downstairs while yawning, he barely got any sleep last night.

His eyes search for yn in the hall.

'where is she? '

He looks lily and asks, "Aunty, where is yn?"

"She went to office with Mr. Kim" lily informs.

'without telling me?'

He thinks, feeling a but jealous

"Want to eat something?" seokjin asks dropping himself on the couch.

"Yes please anything will help"  Yn exhales, "I haven't eaten anything since morning just because of that damn meeting"

The meeting finished finally in the evening and they got ALOT of work to do.

She takes her phone which she left on her desk before going in the meeting, "missed calls from Yoongi? ah shit-. I forgot to massage him in the morning" she quickly dials her best friend's number and calls him.

"I'll get us food" seokjin says as she nods in response and he leaves.

Yn : Yoongi?

Yoongi : Yea- is the meeting over?

Yn : Yeah, Sorry I forgot to inform you in the morning.

Yoongi : It's okay, are you coming home now?

Yn : May-

"Yn, cafeteria was closed so I ordered food" seokjin Inform as he entres the office.

"Okay~" Yn replies and goes back on the call again.

Yn : Actually, we have to arrange some files. maybe it'll get late.

Yoongi : o- oh

Yn : What are you doing there?

Yoongi : nothing much, just going through e-mails, there alot of sponsorships.

he huffs.

Yn : that's great ma boii~

she chuckles.

Yoongi : see yaa.

Yoongi : bye darling.

Yoongi sighs and drops his phone on the table and goes back to looking at his laptop.

"Oh my darling"

"So many emails, and a small little life" He keeps scrolling through all the sponsor ships and business deals searching for something interesting while also thinking about yn.

His eyes fell on an email, named berry lines.

"this is interesting, a modeling offer?"

Berry lines, is a known fashion brand.

"And they want me. to. be. the face of their next fashion project? Of course!" He quickly replies to the email and almost immediately gets a reply from the other side.

"This can't get any better" He grins and reads the massage he got.