Chapter 10

"Hey! look at this? let's buy it one for each of us" Yn says showing the males, the tiro friend necklace she found.

"Why three?" Yoongi asks glaring at seokjin.

Seokjin smirks and looks at yn, "yeah yn. why three? you didn't have to get one for Yoongi"

"Quit fighting already and we are getting these. that's final"

"Hello there~" an unknown voice calls from behind.

the three look back and see...

"Axel?" Yn groans, "why him of all people?"

Yoongi gritts his teeths, as he stood closer to yn.

Seokjin too rolls his eyes at Axel and gets closer to yn.

"what is it?" yn asks, annoyed.

"Nothing. Thought we could exchange numbers"

"You might also like to exchange your balls with someone, because I'm going to break these ones" Yn says with a bitter smile as the two males beside her chuckle.

"Woah! Where do you get these savage Comebacks from huh?" Axel asks.

"You see this man right here?" she points at Yoongi, "He thought me how to insult bastards"

Yoongi waves his hand, "Min Yoongi. Not nice to meet you"

"Axel" Axel says briefly. rolling his eyes.

"Let's go" Yn says turning around.

"And your number?" Axel asks from behind.

"You might as well have my slipper then" Yn says rolling her eyes, "let's go"

Yoongi smirks and seokjin chuckles looking at the other sulking male as they walk away.

"That was fire darling" Yoongi praises.

"I learned it from you after all" yn winks.

"Let's go" seokjin says.

"I wanna buy some more stuff" Yn says.

"It's already enough princess"

Yn huffs, "Alright"

"Dude you saved my wallet" Yoongi says making seokjin laugh.

"Anytime"

Yn secretly giggles seeing the two finally getting along.

"Hey, let's click a pic. I wanna post it on my social media as an update" Yoongi suggests and the other two nod.

Yoongi take out his phone and they start taking pics.

"They turned out good" seokjin smiles looking at the pics they clicked, "Still I look more handsome" he adds.

Yoongi playfully rolls his eyes, "yeah yeah" he mumbles.

"He finally agreed" seokjin squeals.

Yn just looks at them with a smile and an idea pops up in her mind, "Stand together let me take your pics" she takes yoongi's phone and stands a little far, "Pose"

both males look at each other awkwardly.

"Don't be shy! Pose!"

Finally they started to pose for the pics.

Yn takes many pics of them, they all turned out amazing. some were funny where both of them were trying to make the other look Bad.

Yn laughs, "this will set the whole social media on fire"

"Send me those pics" seokjin says to yoongi as tiro walks out of the mall.

"Your number?" Yoongi asks casually and takes out his phone.

"it's ××××××××××" Seokjin says as Yoongi types it.

"I sent them to both of you" Yoongi says and puts his phone back in the pocket.

"Thanks" seokjin says after seeing the pictures.

Yn mentally smiles seeing them talking to each other so calmly.

They put the bags in the back seat of the car before sitting. The sitting order was same as before, yn in back and both men in front as Yoongi starts to drive to their mansion.

After a while in the car, yn fell asleep and seokjin noticed.

"she fell asleep"

Yoongi glances at yn with the rare view mirror and hums.

"You like her?" Seokjin asks out of the blue.

Yoongi looks a bit startled but then shrugs, "maybe, Do you?"

Seokjin too shrugs, "I... Don't know. maybe"

"She's... Different? I don't how to put it" Yoongi says and seokjin nods in agreement.

"Let's... let's not fight for no reason" seokjin suggests.

"...You're right" yoongi smiles lightly, "If you don't mind, can you tell me why you both broke up? just curious"

"Nothing too chaotic, I had to go abroad, I thought that long distance relationship won't work out so I decided to break up. it wasn't some crazy break up fight we ended it in peace"

"Oh"

"That's all you have?" seokjin laughs lightly, "Maybe she wasn't prepared because I decided to break up out of nowhere but I'm glad she didn't hold a grudge"