Chapter 19

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I think you are aware why we are here, to celebrate the succession of our new project. special thanks to the kims. and the succession of Min Yoongi. He's like my son, he's more than a son. He has an ambassadorship with berry lines recently. I bet all of you know who he is." Lee-ho announce, "Please Yoongi"

Yoongi gets beside lee-ho, "Thankyou. Thank you everyone for joining the party. and—"

Yoongi continues while on the other hand, Yn is sitting with seokjin and watching Yoongi.

"You look pretty.." Seokjin complements.

Yn looks at him and smiles, "You yourself look handsome"

"I know" he says.

she chuckles and shakes her head in disbelief.

"hey.."

they both look up and see yoongi.

"Yo!" Seokjin says, "You talked so formally I doubted it was really you"

Yoongi chuckles and sits with them, "you forgot who I am?"

"No I didn't. anyways congratulations" He  raises a wine glass.

"Congratulations" Yn joins—with apple juice.

"Congratulations" Yoongi says.

They clink their glasses together, "To us"

"And also.. Congratulations to you two." Seokjin says making them confused, "Don't look at me like that. I already know about your relationship ship"

Yn raises a brow, "Is it that obvious?"

"It was. for me."  Seokjin shrugs.

Yoongi bites his tongue, "You knew?"

"I did"

"Hello kids." Jasmine comes towards them, "enjoying?"

They all look at her as she sits down with them.

"yoongi? tell me. who's your girlfriend. is she here?" she asks.

"It's Yn" Yoongi says without fear because he knows that Jasmine won't be against it.

Jasmine claps her hand, "I knew it! I knew it! Hah! I knew it all along." she says excitedly, "Wait let me go tell yn's dad he'll be so happy"

"But wait- mom?" Yn chuckles seeing her mother's excitement.

"She won't stop until she tell uncle" seokjin giggles looking at Jasmine.

Yoongi blanky stares at seokjin.

'is he really not bothered?'

"True" Yn eats a grape.

"I guess I will be going back soon.." seokjin says, staring at  nothing.

Yn bites her lip lightly, "The time passed by real quick" she glances at both males, "I will miss you."

"Didn't even realise. half an year passed" Yoongi sighs sadly, "I.. I will miss you" He looks at seokjin who smiles.

"You will miss me?" He asks, "Really?!" He gasps dramatically, "My life goal is completed" he squeals.

"I take back my words" Yoongi says.

"Guys.. be serious for a second. can you?" Yn frowns at their child like behavior.

"Okay Okay.. I will miss you both too" Seokjin says, "and you" He looks at yoongi, "Take care of my princess and remember, she loves me more than you"

"I will miss you too" Yoongi says, "And my girl loves me more"

Yn laughs, "You both are best friends now"