The Truth

-Jungkook-

Well I got suspended for 10 days for Physical Bullying.

It's not my fault, he made me do it.

That asshole is going to pay for what he did and I'm not going down without a fight.

I got sent home.

I hope she doesn't go near that asshole.

I can't do nothing about it because they're fucking partners on this damn math project.

I'm just glad that I finally confessed to her.

Believe it or not I liked her since 10th grade, I didn't want to show it because I hung out with the cool kids aka Bangtan.

I had to pretend that she doesn't exist and that I didn't show no interest. 

Now that we live with each other and we're married things are going to be different.

"Yes mon I understand, it won't happen again."

...

"Yes, I'll take care of her well."

...

"Ok,  Saranghaeyo"

...

"Annyeong"

-Click-

The school called her, so she called me to give me some words.

I don't care what anybody say, it was him.

I entered the house and plopped down on the sofa thinking and Yura.

I hope she's ok. I don't understand why I'm so worried, she's only at school, get a hold of yourself Jungkook.

But even still school can be dangerous.

It's 2:45 just 15 minutes before school ends.

I kept thinking what happened earlier, I kissed her and she didn't even pulled back.

It almost feels like she wanted to kiss.

I remembered something.

Fuck, practice today.

I can't skip practice.

I better get there early since I'm not doing anything. I changed, got my stuff and left a note for Yura.

Then I headed to the practice studio.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

-Yura-

Schools over, and I'm going home alone.

Jungkook got kicked out of school early because from Phyiscal Bullying, and he's suspended for 10 days.

Daehyun haven't spoken to me the rest of the day, I hope he isn't mad at me.

I got in the house, no sign of Jungkook. 

I thought he would be home. I walked in the kitchen to get a snack and noticed a yellow sticking note on the fridge.

I'm at practice if you're wondering where I am. Don't worry to much, I'll be home around 7, hopefully lol. Don't think about me to much. XOXO

Your oppa, Kookie

I smiled to myself when I read it. It made me think on what happened earlier.

I got changed in regular clothes and then I went downstairs to sit on the sofa to do some homework, English to be specific.

As I was doing my homework, my phone vibrated.