She's Back..

-Jungkook-

1 week later..

"Sooo, you're telling us that you fell for her?" Namjoon said as he took a sip of water from his bottle.

"Um, yeah basically," I said.

Hoseok: Well that explains a lot of things.

Taehyung: Starting with, why you aren't at our table no more at lunch.

Jimin: And you're always walking with her in the hallways.

Namjoon: You been acting weird.

Seokjin: Is there something more you want to tell us?

Yoongi: Like, are you two married?

"What?! No," I laughed trying not to make it obvious.

Yoongi: You don't have to lie, I can see the ring on your finger Jungkook.

Great, I forgot to take the ring off.

Hoseok: Well?

They all looked at me waiting for my answer, I took a deep breathe.

"Yeah.."

They all wide eyed me.

Namjoon: Woah, woah when did this happen?

"Like a month ago, but don't tell nobody, it was a forced marriage."

Taehyung: Married?! That explains it all.

"It's pretty much for the company, I didn't want to do but I didn't have a choice, at one point I thought things would be worse, but nope I was wrong, I don't want her out my sight, not after what happened," I said and put my head on my chest.

Jimin: What happened?

"N-nothing, I don't want to talk about it, um I think I need to go," I said as I got my duffle bag.

Seokjin: Wait, are you still suspended?

"Yeah, I have a week left."

Yoongi: That Daehyun is going to pay for snitching.

"Don't worry about it hyung, I can handle it."

Jimin: Before you leave, there's one more thing you got to know.

"What?"

Taehyung: Well remember Hyomi? Well she's back..

Namjoon: Yep, and she's looking for you. I don't think she's over you'

Fuck, that bitch is back..

"Great..um thanks, I need to go."

I left and headed back home.

Hyomi, why the hell did she come back?

Hyomi is my ex-girlfriend, we only dated for a month because she's nothing but a spoil brat that only cares about her looks.

She's obsessed with me and I don't know why. When I moved to Seoul and joined BTS I had both eyes on her, I had to attempt, she caught my attention, she's amazingly gorgeous and very popular...and also rich.

I asked her out a week after and she said yes, I was amazed because she had a crush on me too, but her personality is not what it seems on the outside, I broke up with her and she can not stay out of my face, no matter how much I tell her that I'm not interested in her no more, she doesn't believe me.

I don't get this girl at all :/ she moved to Jeju island, no one ever known why, but I wished she stayed there. Now that she's back, she's going to find out that me and Yura are together, and only God know what she will do.