Worrisome

-Jungkook-

Yura hasn't said or looked at me once in during class, it almost seems suspicious or whatever.

I don't know if should be worried or just forget about it, but it's really bothering me for some reason.

The teacher let us have a small break so that's when I broke the silence between us.

"Yura."

"Hm..?"

"What's going on?"

Yura: What's going on with what?

"You didn't say a word to me this whole time."

Yura: I can't pay attention in class?

"It's not that, it's just that you usually talk to me during class time and today is a little off, is something wrong? Tell me."

She was silent.

"Yura."

She looked at me and opened her mouth but before she could say anything the teacher spoke.

"Alright class, I know that was really short but we need to move onto the next lesson."

I sighed.

I looked at Yura one last time.

If only I could read minds...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Yura-

I wish I could tell, but I don't want him going off. It's just best for me to keep quiet.

I didn't want to look or say anything to him, who know if she's watching.

The bell rang.

Time to go.

I quickly gathered my things and rushed out the classroom, I heard Jungkook call me but I just ignored.

The hall is so crowed, people kept pushing me around, I know I'm tiny but GEEZ!

Just then someone grabbed my arm, I turned and looked.

It's Hoseok.

"Why are you such in a hurry?" he asked.

"I'm trying to make it to class."

Hoseok: Come with me.

"Wait but-"

He pulled me through the crowd without hesitation, then dragged me into some empty art room.

He pulled out a seat.

"Take a seat," he said.

"But I really need to-"

"Just sit," he said in a firmer tone.

I sat in the chair, he sat backwards in chair across from me.

Hoseok: Has Hyomi said anything to you?

!!

"Why do you want to know?"

Hoseok: Because I already know, I was only seeing if you're actually going to tell me.

He knows?

"What do you know?"

Hoseok: She threaten you to stay away from Jungkook, right?

I looked down at my fingers.

"The way she said it got me scared."

Hoseok: Listen, don't be scared of Hyomi, she's just lost.

"Lost?"

Hoseok: Yes, she doesn't know what she wants.