~ Güzide, I love you! ~

~♤~

G: What?! -looked at the paper with full of disbelief.

Sezai and Zeynep looked at her with curiously and worriedly when saw her reaction. She was completely in a shock state while read the letter. When Sezai saw how her hands are trembling, immediately stood up and went to her.

S: Güzide, what is in the letter? What happened? -looked at her and took her hand to see the letter and started to read.

G: Ozan...Ozan's company is in danger. -told it after pulled out of herself from the shock. - I have to go immediately to his company. He and also the company is in danger! -tried to understand the state.

S: Okay, okay. Don't worry Güzide. I bring you there, just stay calm. -put down the paper to the table and he was ready to go.

Z: Güzide hanim, at least take up your coat and scarf! -ran after her with her brown and blue clothes.

G: Thank you daughter, if Ümit come home, don't tell him anything to not worry, okay? -turned back to her and after ran towards the car with Sezai.

They already got into the car and Sezai started the car while he thought about Ömer's warnings to not cause her any anxiety, because of it he tried to calm her down to not be exciting as it was possible in this situation.

S: Güzide, think about Ömer's words. Try to calm down little dear. -looked at her with worriedly and stroked her hands.

G: How, Sezai? How can I be calm in such a state? My son is in danger. Did you read the letter? -turned to him with questioningly face.

S: Yes, I read it. The company is in backruptcy. He has many debt.. millions. But Güzide.. did he not say anything about it to you?

G: He always told me that the company is in a good state and isn't any problem with it. It is the fact, what I don't understand. -said it with disappointedly and desperately state. -He exactly know that I'm always here to him, but why he didn't share with me when he is in a trouble. Can he not count to me or what he thinks? I don't understand him really. He is my son and I didn't know what's happening with him because I'm in immersed in my problems without paying attention to my loved ones. -she was completely devastated because couldn't support her son in this difficult state.

S: Güzide, don't be afraid. I'm sure he will explain it to you. He pointly know to count to you, but sometimes people feel better if they didn't share the negative deal with anyone and try to solve it alone. Because they think able to do it. -paused a little after changed the topics. -Güzide, look at me. -turned to her.

Güzide also turned to him and looked into his eyes with questioningly.

S: Your trouble is my trouble too. I stand next to you! We will solve it together. -when he said this sentence arrived to the destination and stopped the car.

G: I can't be enough grateful to you, Sezai. -turned to him and hugged him tightly. The tears in her eyes dropped to Sezai's coat. He also embraced her with full of love. Their heart beated so much fron the exciting while the supportation and the warm soul helped them to reach the tranquility.

They slowly separated from each other and next to each other tightly go towards the company's entrance. When they go inside the building they saw many policemen in every office. Seeing it, Güzide fasted her steps towards her son's office, followed by Sezai.

G: Ozan! -saw him inside his own office and ran to him.

O: Mom! Sezai amca! What are you doing here? -with completely astonished voice.