Hulk

Jamie didn't quite know how to feel on one end Clint was alive, he knew that because of Loki but hearing what Loki would do to Clint... it scared Jamie, he just wanted Clint back and before he knew it his shoulders were jumping as little cries left his body with tears rolling down his cheeks as he began walking back to the labs, he was almost there when he saw a familiar redhead with a tail blonde man, it was Nat and Thor "Oh Jamie..." Natasha says sadly picking the boy up allowing him to cry into her shoulder and even Thor gave him a sad look. "We'll find him I swear to you... We'll get him back." Nat says and Jamie just keeps crying.

He shakily lifts his notepad and writes 'I just want Clint to come back home.' He shows them before he continues crying and Natasha sighs rubbing his back as they start walking back to the lab Thor and Natasha walk into the lab. Natasha keeps her eyes right on Bruce putting Jamie down as Bruce looks at her, angry "Did you know about this?" He asks and Jamie reads over the information on display before his eyes catch a section of the plans 'The Asset Recalibration Project' and Jamie gasps before he starts to walk over to the screen dodging Fury who tries to stop him. "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Nat says and Bruce scoffs quickly looking at Jamie to make sure the boy was okay "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed." Bruce says and Jamie reads over the information.

They wanted to use what Hydra had taught him... they wanted to turn him into an asset to use... did Clint know this? After everything that he had been through and now finding out that he was going to be used just like how he had been used by Hydra and that the man he cared about more than anyone else might've known about it already. "Loki's manipulating you." Jamie hears Nat tell Bruce... Nat... Jamie turned to look at her and he saw the guilt in her eyes... she knew. Jamie had never felt so betrayed in his life, she knew what SHIELD were going to do with him. "And you've been doing what exactly?" Bruce asks her and Tony notices a few more tears run down Jamie's face as he moves the information on and away from the plans for him. Tony felt bad for the boy but for some reason he felt as if he couldn't say anything about it... that something stronger was pushing him to be angry more than anything else.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Nat crosses her arms as she speaks and Bruce nods his head "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction, and why they want to turn a little boy into one of those said weapons." He says getting angrier when he spoke about Jamie, he had clearly felt some kind of connection to the young boy in the short time they had known each other. "Because of him." Fury says pointing at Thor "Me?" Thor says in shock and Fury nods his head "Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." Fury explains and Jamie doesn't want to listen to them anymore so he just goes back to his work that he had been doing.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor says sincerely and Jamie looks at the CCTV of Loki's cell to see the man sitting there but he looks... sad? Why would he look sad? Jamie didn't understand... "But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled." Fury says and Steve speaks up "Like you controlled the cube?" He says and Thor points over at Steve in agreement "Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war." The god says "A higher form?" Steve asks and he doesn't get his answer but Jamie decides to add that to his notes about Loki.

"You forced our hand. We had to come up with something." Fury says and Tony scoffs unable to believe anything that Fury is saying after reading about the plans and measures in place for Jamie if he 'stepped out of line' he wondered how could Fury even allow it "Nuclear deterrent. 'Cause that always calms everything right down." Tony says and Fury gives him a look "Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?" He asks the billionaire "I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck deep..." Steve starts to say but he gets cut off by Tony "Wait! Wait! Hold on! How is this now about me?" He says and Steve gives him a sarcastic look "I'm sorry, isn't everything?" Jamie was getting sick of the arguing but he couldn't see his headphones anywhere and he was beginning to get really bothered by all the noise.