Part 3

Green shimmers danced on the ceiling as adventurers swam about or relaxed in the beautiful pools, only brief splashes marring the quiet atmosphere. Currents flowed languidly along, carrying various waterlily pads with them. Wooden jugs filled with tea rested atop these leafy 'tables' and supplied the weary travellers with refreshing beverages.

Hestia, Chigusa, and Asfi rested at the pool's shallow edge, gazing at nothing as they daydreamed about today's strange turn of events.

Asfi Al Andromeda blinked as her crystal glasses became misted in the humidity and placed them to her side. The woman's mature shapely body twitched as she stretched herself and rested on her back. "Times like these are a blessing... You should cherish these moments..."

Chigusa fidgeted as she still could not fully relax in her frilly outfit, one that was so foreign to her eastern clothing. Her anxiety was not assuaged as she gazed at Asfi's ample bosom, which humbled her own.

A gasp drew the petites woman's attention to the side as Hestia sighed in relief. The Goddess also rested on her back, allowing her even more sizeable breasts to sway in the waves. "This place is the best! I can feel all my mysterious knots melting away..."

Chigusa blushed and clutched at herself, sinking below the water in jealousy. "They're not all that mysterious when you think about it..." *blub* *blub* *blub*

Hestia peeked her sky-blue eyes open as a shadow passed over her: Hit was wading through the water and was heading towards a shadier region, red eyes scanning every nook and cranny as he went. The deity blushed and sank herself deeper beneath the waves to hide her curvaceous body. "Huh!? Trying to sneak a peek, Hit!?"

Hit froze in his marching and glowered at her. "Your bodies lie at the bottom of my interests." He then carried on into the unknown depths, allowing the shocked girls to watch him go.

Hestia grumbled to herself and crossed her arms in confusion. "I-I don't know how I feel about that..."

*SPLASH* *SPLISH*

"I'm gonna get you!"

"Don't count on it, squirt!"

In another pool, Mikoto and Lili dashed after each other, aiming to douse their opponent; the women giggled as a new friendship bloomed into life in this dungeon paradise.

Behind them, Bell, Welf, and Ouka rested their backs against an immense boulder and reflected on their recent battle.

Part of Welf honestly could not believe they were still alive. "It's actually over now, huh...?"

Ouka sat with his eyes closed and arms crossed, attempting to meditate in the familiar environment. "Looks like it... We all made it out alive in the end."

Welf glanced at the warrior, still miffed about their group's tenuous relationship. "You do realise this was all 100% your fault, right?"

Ouka nodded and replied without a shred of guilt. "I do, but I don't regret my decision."

"Heh..." Welf respected the man's bluntness and sincerity; he hated Ouka's choice in pass parading them, but could not bring himself to hate the man himself.

Suddenly, a voice cried out above them. "Hey Bell! The water gets deeper over here! Let's go have a proper swim!" The men twisted to gaze at Hestia, who was resting on an outcrop as she waved down at them."

"C-coming my Goddess!" Bell hurried to chase after her, worry chewing at his heart. If Hestia fell from such a height, there was a serious chance of the frail deity dying!