PERFECT REPLICA

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Our footsteps echoed through the lonelisome hallway. A abandoned hospital. A common gathering for curses and its kind. I glanced back to my new classmate whom I was to be mentoring though this mission.

"Your travelling with a curse?" I averted my eyes back to the sight before me.                           

"How did you..." His question died out since he already realised the answer. Those three must have tried to attack him resulting in them getting beaten up by that curse.

"We can see it." I said in my usual stoic voice. "Well right now its more like...'sense'. Since it's concealing its form" 

We continued to stroll further along the hallway. After minutes of silence the raven haired boy spoke up. "Haunted beings in movies always appear in places like hospitals."

"For curses to take form, living beings must exist. Its their negativity wich leads to their formation. And a hospital is a place filled with such dreadful thoughts. The perfect breeding ground for curses" 

I hope he understood my explanati-

Before I could finish my train of thoughts I was wiped out. A curse. I was killed. Maybe I shouldn't have let me guard down. Well no matter...

────

A horrified shriek of a young boy filled the dusty atmosphere of the building. Okkotsu stood in fear as he watched his fellow classmate be wiped out by a curse.

His pupils dialated in fear. Sweat pouring out from his skin. He was trembling.

He was scared.

His shaky fingers reached to the hilt of his katana still unsure of his future moves.

He gasped in surprise at what happened next. The curse was slayed by... y-n?

The h-c coloured boy stood their with his back against the teenager who once thought of himself as a goner untill few seconds ago. 

His e-c coloured optics glanced back to meet the eyes of Okkotsu.

"Sorry. I must have startled you."

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Earlier

"I'm hungry" I stated before dissapering myself to find the vending machines. I was still sleepy. My body swayed sideways trying to keep my composure. Maybe...

After making way to the machines I took a deep breath with my eyes closed and when I opened them again, there stood a perfect replica of me. I look horrible.

A clone.

"Go accompany Yuta... I want to sleep" I lazily said before ignoring the vending machines and heading back to my room.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

My feet hurriedly dragged me through the road that led to the hospital. I might have overslept. I was gonna let my clone guide Yuta only till the hospital's entrance. Doesn't matter.

I quickled scurried into the building and proceeded towards my clone-

Huh. I felt something stir within my cursed energy.

My clone... A curse!

I drew out my sword from its case as my target came to my view. The blade infused itself with my coursed energy as I leapt over Yuta and striked the curse, exorcising it.

I glanced back to see my new classmate stare at me in confusion. 

"Sorry. I must have startled you."