DECEMBER 24TH

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

"Geto sama!!!" I yelled out as I ran towards the familiar man. "Nana and Miko stole my console!" "He's lying!" Nanako was quick to defend herself. "You're the lier!" There began an endless series of whining. 

The raven haired man who was no foriegner to our antics sighed helpelessly. "What am I going to do with you three?" "I'm hungry!" Mimiko protested. "Geto sama! Miko ate my kikufuku!" Nanako argued back. "That's what you get!" I shouted back.

"Geto sama! aniki is being mean!"

"Don't call me that!"

Fighting was a daily routine of ours which most of the times ended up with us being brough to a ice cream shop. Today was one of those days. Geto sama made us make up with eachother, which took a lot of convincing. But I got my console back. I'm going to get ice cream.

"Geto sama! Aniki threw my ice cone!"

"Miko dropped it herself!"

"I want a dog!"

But our fighting was endless, no matter how many ice creams we got rewarded with.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

December 24th

I was to fight in Kyoto. Panda and Toge were in Shinjuku front lines. Maki was probably at school.

I see. I thought to myself as I speculated the area. I was right. This was all just a facade to lure us away from Yuta. 

That does it. I knelt down and began sketching out a teleportation circle around me. "What are you doing" A voice spoke out. Todo Aoi. "I'm bailing" I simply answered having no interest in explaining myself. The circle was complete. Please work... I slolwy brought my hands together.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

My surroundings changed to that of the school. Good. I made it in time. Teleportation takes a lot of energy. I was feeling dizzy. I set a mental note to fix on that with sensei.

More importantly the task at hand...

My eyes widened seeing the wounded body of Maki laying few metres before me. It's okay. She's still alive. But... I turned back to meet eyes with the sorcerer behind me. Unsheathing my sword I readied myself to fight. My blade glistening in the rays of the dying sun.

"You've grown quite a bit haven't you?"He asked.
I infused my blade with cursed energy. "People tend to do that."

I charged forward my eyes on the target who simply smiled in a mocking manner. He casually evaded my strike and every strike after that. "I can read every move of yours y-n" He said.
"After all..." Geto readied himself to summon a curse.

"I trained you."

Before the summoning was complete the wall adjacent to him broke apart revealing the cursed corpse Panda. Gojo sensei must have noticed then. He took notice of Maki's condition. "Don't worry! It's not fatal." I responded as I yet again striked the certain curse user.

Leaping from hedge, Toge presented himself. About time. 

"crumble away!"

Geto responded to the said command as the ground below him began to form a crater from the sheer force. Wait. That command was way too strong. "Toge!" Before either of us could react, the enemy ascended himself from the crater. 

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Panda and Yuta got taken down. Coughing up blood I glared at the man behind all of this.

"I am so immensely moved right now!" He shouted out. Is he insane?
"Coming to rescue their fellow classmate! Truly admirable!"

The teleportation took too much energy and ontop of that I'm loosing blood...

Tch. I'm going to black out... don't... Well too late. I already did. 

How embarassing.