teacher x student (part 1)

Me and my friends are sitting outside of our college campus. I brought a picnic blanket and wore it all while studying and eating strawberries.

It's been a while since our class started, and we decided to give it a head start.
However, the conversation very quickly rotated from studying to something different.

"Okey, Emily, next, who is the hottest teacher you've seen so far?"
Marcela winked at me with raised eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.
"You already know, and you promised to not tell anybody else."

"Ouuuu, you guys are keeping secrets from me now. I thought we were in this together."

Lendon, me,me and Marcela have been friends since the first year of high school. And sense, then weir alweis togheter. Like a team.

"Fineee, fineee,fineee I think Mr. . Larson is cute."
They bouth laudly ooooo at me. Bastards.

"Don't look at me like that. You have to admit he's hot."
"Yeah, he's just how you like them. Likes to say please and stuff."

"Exactly," I say, "he'd be fun to play with. I haven't done anything with anybody in so long! I feel like I find everybody at least a little bit hot lately,"

I rant. Most of them know that I like to be more dominant in the bedroom. And sense, we tell each other everything. Even this topic of conversation has often shown up. "Oh, sh*t, the bells are ringing,"

Marcela complains. "At least Emily will see her sexy teacher, Agein. You guys have math next," Lendon teases.

I throw a text book at him. Idiot.

"C'mon," he says to Marcela, "get your ass up." He pulls her up by the hands.He pulls her up by the hands and we all walk to our class ,Marcela and me seperating from Lendon sense he has chemisty.

Next class

We find our seats quickly. A bit towards the back so we can quietly comment and complain about everything. It's a fun time.

As I'm taking out my books, I hear a loud tump somewhere in the distance. Like someone dropping books on a wooden table.

"Hello class, if you haven't yet, please take out your stuff so we can start this lesson quickly."
Today you got the results from the quiz we did two weeks ago. I'm sorry for being so late on this, but I just have lots of class, you understand?

No, I don't understand. What is with teachers always being so late with work?

Anyway, I will tell you the resolt's from best to worst now.

" He starts naming people. And naming. And naming. And I didn't think I was in the top three, but c'mon now. "And the last three: Marcela, Tom, and Emily."

Silence. Well, sh*t. Won't anybody say anything?

"Okey, who is Emily? Can you raise your hand, please?" I love it when men say please. Okay, this is really not the time for that thought.

Shoo-shoo thoughts. I raise my hand "Yeah, that's me,"

he is looking down at the papers.

"Okey well you shou- uhh uh"

We lock eyes.
I raise an eyebrow at him
"Yes?" I ask
"Well, uh, you yeah, sorry, I just got a little uhmm."
He looks away and coughs a little into his sleeve. He's even blushing now. I hope the whole class can't see that. It would be quite embarrassing for him.
"Anyway, sorry guys, yeah, sooo I ughh wanted to say-" "He fixes his face, so it's a bit more stern. "In this class, you should already know a lot of things that were in this quiz. And I will not accept these results in my class."