~ THREE ~

"Oh hell naw!" Mike and Bobby said at the same. "You mean the little dude that be doing kung-fu?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong with Ralph?" I asked the two. "He good people." Said Ricky. "Can he even sing?" Bobby questioned. "Trust me, Bobby," I said putting my arm around his shoulder. "Ralph can blow!"

"Every time I try to go up to him, he always kickin' or somethin'," Bobby said.

The four of us walked across the street to the other apartments where then saw Ralph practicing his kicks and punches onto of a brick podium as "Kung Fu Fighting" was playing.

"Hey Ralph." I greeted him bowing. Ralph bowed his head to me and goes back to practicing. "Yo, what's up, Ralph?" Ricky said. "What up?" Ralph his head again and continued his practice. Bobby and Mike watched him with confusing looks.

Ralph looked to his side, seeing a couple of girls who were playing double dutch, one of them was smiling at him.

"Oh, man, why don't you just go over there and talk to her?" Ricky asked. Ralph hopped off the podium. "Nah, man, it's not the right time." Ralph said facing towards the girl.

"Stay here, Bruce Lee. I'll go talk to her for you." Ricky says before the same spot the girl was.

Ricky began to start small talk with the girl before he started singing "Reasons" by Earth, Wind, and Fire.

"Now, I'm craving your body, is this real."

"Temperatures rising, I don't want to feel."

"I'm in the wrong place to be real."

"He just played you." Bobby said with his hand on Ralph's shoulder. "I know you're not just gonna take that."

Ralph takes Bobby's hand off his shoulder and runs off towards Ricky and the girl. Ralph pushes Ricky away and begins to start singing for her, she had a smile on her face.

"Whoa, when I'm longing to love you just for a night."

"Kissing and hugging, holding you tight."

"Please let me love you with all my might."

Ricky pushed back and the two were now singing to her.

"Reasons, the reasons that we're here!"

"The reasons that we fear, our feelings won't disappear."