Metal Chain Pt. 3 | EXPLICIT

This one shot is going to contain a sexual scene of being choked with a chain necklace, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, CHOKING w/a metal chain necklace, slightly dominant!reader, slightly sub!Johnnie, hair pulling, scratching, oral (both), unprotected sex, creampie, filth

Word count: 1.6k |  unedited

——

As you filled your fifth glass of wine, you heard the door open and close, followed by the sound of footsteps shuffling towards the kitchen.

"Oh, hey baby. Didn't know you'd be up." Johnnie walks over, his hand pressing to your hip as he greets you with a kiss to the cheek, "Sorry. Jake wouldn't stop talking to people."

"It's okay." You smile up at him, "I may have almost finished off that new bottle of wine."

Johnnie glances over, picking up the empty bottle, "Baby. This bottle is empty."

"Okay." You sigh, unable to control your giggling, "Maybe I finished it."

He laughs as he sets down the bottle, "So, what you're telling me is that you're in a fantastic mood." He smirks at you and your eyes fixate on the metal chain around his neck, "You wore that out?"

You walk over as he looks down at his chest and he watches as you pick up the metal chain. He smirks, licking his lips, "Everytime I see I think of how fucking hot you look with it around your neck."

You feel your cheeks grow warm, "Johnnie."

"What?" He dips his head down, "Tell me. There's something on that pretty little mind of yours."

You look at him, closing the space between your lips and his hands grip your waist, walking you back towards the counter.

He lifts you up, setting you down as he moves between your knees. Your hand is currently wrapping the chain around your hand, slowly winding it up until your fingers brush his neck, "I want to do it to you."

He swallows and you loosen the chain, "Only if you want to, baby." He shakes his head, "You really are a freak."

His lips crash back onto yours and his words are muffled, "Go ahead, sweetheart."

You understood, slowly tightening the chain around his neck. You pause the kissing waiting for any kind of reaction from him but he just pulls you into him, lips on yours, "I need you naked for this."

He pulls you down off of the counter and you keep a loose hold on the chain, leading him to the bedroom. You look back at him, smirking as you bite your lip and walk backwards through the doorway.

Johnnie groans, kicking the door shut behind him, "You're killing me." He reaches out for you waist but you put a hand on his chest, "It's my turn, J."