Chapter 4:The Four Elemental-being

As I jump from tree to tree, there was a copy ability, one I had never seen before, Floating in the air, Kirby said "Oh no, that is the element of Darkness."He jumps ready to grab it, but a monster grabs it first,  taking Darkness, Kirby immediately chants" Rift Realm:Mimic Mastery" Right after, The monster chants"Rift Realm:Abbysal Convergence." The realms fight, and Kirby uses the first attack, a flaming arrow 10 times the speed of sound burning at 300 degrees celcius, it hits the monster, but he turns his body into a dark mist and rushes at Kirby, I use an ice barrier to block the monster, Kirby's rift gives in and abyssal convergence lands, the realm fills with pure darkness making it impossible to see, a whirlpool at the center of the realm pulls them in, but Kirby chants"Twilight Discharge, Electrified Lights, Two poles, From Sky to Ground, Rift Realm, MODIFY, become an electrical beast and open!" The Rift Realm opens and huge lightning bolts strike down at the monster, the monster uses Rift Breaker:Black Hole to drill a hole through the realm, but Kirby chants"Twilight Realm, Close." Then Kirby uses Ice and Fire attacks to attack the monster, the monster creates another black hole and goes into it, teleporting away.