Chapter 6: Umbra's Return

I jump around, I see a person shrouded in darkness, and the realisation hits me, it is Umbra, Kirby jumps in to face him, I come in too, Kirby starts by using ice as armour, defending against future attacks, I jump in and use freezing collapse, the attack briefly stuns Umbra, Kirby says"Distract Umbra, I will charge up my power." I jump, then instantly activate my Rift Realm, Avalanche of The Frigid Abyss. This time a huge vortex appears, it traps Umbra, but he uses his  Rift Realm:Umbral Vortex, I chant"Icy Glaciers, Glistening Light, Freezing Collapse, GO!" Right after I chant" Glistening Ice, Twilight Glare, Avalanche of The Frigid Abyss, Expand!" The Realm expands and its Vortex speeds up and Intensifies, the attack Karby launched hit Umbra with Devastating force, preventing him from blocking Kirby's attack in time, he barely manages to react to it as Kirby Shouts"Galactic Supernova!" The attack blows Umbra far away preventing him from creating more dark users, but he will return eventually.

Kirby reveals the true problem of Darkness users, when they are about to die or a huge attack is being launched at them that will kill them, the monster king will lend a fraction of his strength for a temporary period of time, leaving them practically invulnerable. Later, Kirby senses a huge amount of Darkness, he says"We should set up base before they encounter us, we have fought alot of battles, they will eventually overwhelm us, I make a small shelter and Kirby creates a fire. We go to bed and fall asleep. The next day we fight, I go in first, I see 5 dark users, I signal to Kirby to fight, he comes in, Instantly he uses Supernova Surge but the dark users all chant a move, which I hear as shadowy veil. The attack goes straight through them, dealing no damage, they chant"Weakening Touch!" The attack weakens Kirby, they chant"Shadow Snare." Kirby gets dragged into the air, and trapped in a dark box, this enrages me, I use with maximum power, my ultimate move Freezing Collapse, they immediately block it with dark tendrils, they all chant"Umbral Maelstrom." Massive Dark shurikens approach me, and they nearly hit me, but then a dark figure talks in an unknown language to me, and my powers increase I effortlessly defeat them but I feel my attacks Fading to a white colour, In the end Kirby gets released and he is clueless to what just happened.