Chapter 7: The Rampage

As we run, we reach a place that is filled with snow, multiple ice masters are here training but we run past them, finding a dark ominous figure, much darker than Umbra, Kirby jumps in and says"Fang, we meet again." Fang shouts"How did you get released from the spell of hypnosis!" Kirby Then uses a sort of spell on me obscuring my hearing, I hear two words "darkness" and "Karby". I rush in, but Fang uses A Rift Realm as he chants"Darkness Closing, Dark Light, Twilight Moon, give me your power as I unleash my rift realm, Rift Realm:Moonlight Swirl!" A huge dome encompasses me as the crescent moon appears above us, He chants"Celestial Moon, shoot down beams of illuminated moonlight!" Huge beams explode next to me, and I get hit by three, they latch onto me and drain my power, a dark figure fills my vision, and I fall into an endless pit of darkness, I immediately use my Ice powers, I catch my fall and I see the monster king, standing in front of me, I Use my Rift Realm, Avalanche of The Frigid Abyss, it barely phases him, then he chants"Darkness Closing, Dark Light, Twilight Moon, give me your power as I unleash my Rift Realm:Moonlight Vortex!" The attack paralyses me but I use at maximum power Freezing Collapse, the attack damages the monster king, as he says"I should have known, in his own subconsciousness." He chants"Absorption of Power, my once powerful vessel, return!" He attacks, striking me, I harness the power of my subconsciousness, and a white veiled figure gives me an orb, emanating with power, I go back to reality, and I chant"Pure Light, Rift Realm:Ethereal Expansion!" A white Dome fills the darkness, as the monster king runs back, Fading in the world, as I reawaken, Kirby says I harnessed intense dark power, then, Fang faded into thin air, disappearing, I tell Kirby what happened, and he says"Fang was one of the monster Kings projection of his power, the monster king must of absorbed him trying to take control of you." Then Kirby whispered"But why would he want you?" I ask"What?" He says"Nothing."