Chapter 5:Kirby Explains

Kirby explains to me that that was the element of Darkness, the strongest element by far, he explains that he had to use his rift realms modifying power just to simply drive it away. He further explains, if the monster had used the true power of Darkness he would have to use his ultimate attack or his rift realms true power, namely supernova surge and Mimic maelstrom, Kirby also says he senses something dangerous in the area, he flies up with ice and flames marking his trail, I follow him and I see A dark trainer. A person who amplifies and creates the copy ability of dark, Kirby rushes forward immediately and the dark trainer says "I'll show you my power against this copy ability user, students." Kirby chants" Socrching Fire, Glistening Ice, show your power in the From of Cryokinetic Vortex." The dark trainer says" my name is Umbra" And immediately shatters the vortex, Kirby uses his rift realm, Mimic Mastery, It lands but Umbra uses his rift realm, Umbral Vortex, they clash, Kirby uses supernova surge knocking Umbra back, Umbra uses Umbrage to weaken Kirby, I jump in landing one or two hits on Umbral Vortex before Kirby uses Mimic Maelstrom, Umbra vortex gets Mimicked Destroying the rift realm, Mimic Maelstrom wins the battle and Kirby uses supernova surge to finish the battle, however Umbra creates a huge black tornado and chants" Black Hole tornado, drill through the rift realm and fly us away". With that, Umbra and his students escape. 

Later as we are walking, Kirby says that we should train so I agree, Kirby says" To use the element of ice to its full potential, you must first learn the rift realm, close your eyes and imagine a world of ice than say what's on your mind." I do what he says and I say"Icy glaciers, Freezing cold, come together in the form of a rift realm, go:Avalanch of the frigid abyss!" A small dome opens around Me and a freezing gust of wind flows around I use a technique and it is amplified to a huge extent, Kirby says to try to battle him, I do, in my rift realm my power is amplified by at least 50 times, I summon an ice glacier piercing Kirby, he jumps back healing it with ice, I jump and throw a glacier and it explodes, without me needing to chant, they explode into tiny needles which make a "tk" sound when they hit, at least 90 hit Kirby and he uses his rift realm:Mimic Mastery, instantly breaking my rift realm, I get attacked by 5 flaming arrows and at the last second my subconscious takes control and I chant"Icy glaciers, Glistening Ice,Rift Breaker:Ice Drill!" I escape, and Kirby says"what a strong Rift Breaker, with no previous training? That was AMAZING" Kirby Then says"we should practice your ultimate move, envision an ice Glacier and say what's in your head." I try it and I chant"Subzero Speed, Freezing Ice, Freezing Collaspe!" A huge ice drill encompasses Kirby and it explodes, dealing massive damage to Kirby, but of course it's Kirby, so he just shrugs it off with his flames. Kirby says"Great job, now it's time for an all-out battle." I jump into the air, shoot two massive glaciers that launch at Kirby, he deflects it with a Fire Arrow, I activate my Rift Realm:Avalanche of the Frigid Abyss. This time it's more developed and has many ice glaciers around Kirby, I use my ultimate move Freezing Collapse, it does no damage, but then I chant"Modify, become a great beast and destroy!" The Ice from the attack turn into a giant monster attacking Kirby. This time it actually does damage, creating cuts that can't be healed by simple Ice or Flames, Kirby says"Nice, now it's my turn, Rift Realm:Mimic mastery!" Instantly he uses Supernova surge obliterating my rift realm and pushing me to the floor, Kirby says"Rift Realm, close" Then the fight ends.