3 Years.

"Sammmm" I whine as he shakes me awake. "But baby I want to kiss you I haven't kissed you in a week" I rolled over and smiled at my baby. "I've missed you babe" He kissed me and whispered "I love you" against my lips. God I love him. I got up and he pulled me into a hug. "So baby I've missed you, And you know what that means." I giggled at him. He's stupid I'm not sleeping with him right now.
"Samuel I'm not having sex with you right now." he made a pouty face and and sat down on our bed I sat down on him straddling him and put my hands around his neck. "I missed you so much baby." "I know I missed you so much too but we have to get ready most of the boys are coming over, Nates home too right." He nodded and kissed me

"Natteeee!!!!!! I missed you." I ran out of our room and down the hall to his room. Sam convinced me to move in with Him, Nate and The Jacks. I've gotten really close to all of them over the last three years. Taylor, Dillon and I hang out as much as we can. But you know we have lives. I hugged Nate and he hugged back. I left his room because he looked tired and went to Sam and I's room.
"Babe" "Yes my love" I die every time 😍 god he's adorable. "When are The Jacks coming home?" He was playing with my hands and said "Later, Gilinsky has something to tell you though." I was scared because last time he had something to tell me was when he told me he was dating Madison Beer. "Do you know what he has to tell me?" He shook his head, He's lying. "Dude just tell me" "Baby as much as I love you, I can't tell you, he'll be home soon. He has to tell you." I sighed in defeat and went to the living room. I turned the tv on and the Xbox one. I turned on Bad Ink.

"We're here bitches!!!!!!!" Johnson yelled walking into the house. I jumped up and hugged him then Gilinsky. "So Jack. What is it you have to tell me?" He sighed and told me to sit down. I began to get worried.

"Uh" he started then closed his mouth. "Uh I. I-- I cut him off with "To to today junior." "I broke up with Madison" A huge smile spread across my face and hugged him. I really hate her. I walked into Sam and I's room and flopped onto the bed. "You alright baby?" I smacked his arm. "You scared me, You made me think he did something bad. Shithead." He smirked "You love me though" That I do, "Come on." I stood up and pulled his arms. "We have to get the house ready then get ready." I skipped out of our room and into Nates room. "Yo loser get dressed. Then go buy the food off the list on the fridge." I skipped out of his room and into Gilinskys. "Hey Single Pringle, Take a shower you smell then go with Nate to the store." I then skipped to Johnson's room. "Listen up-" I was cut short by his little snores. So adorable, He's child like. I walked out of his room and into Mine. Sam was in the closet looking for clothes to wear. "Baby can you help me find a shirt" I walked into the closet and looked at his shirts. "What pants are you wearing" He currently was only wearing boxers. "Khakis" I nodded and pulled out his dark blue button up that had little white anchors. Then I got his dark blue Vans and handed his stuff to him.
"Thank you baby" I nodded and started looking for clothes for me. I pulled out a romper, It was black on the top and the bottom had black designs over white material. I put my gold MK watch on and a black and gold necklace.
"Sammy." I called for my tall boyfriend. "Yes baby" I looked at him with a small smile and said "Will you be a dear and get my nude heels." He chuckled lightly and reached up to the top shelf and got them. "Thanks babe" he kissed me and said "No problem love" I sat on the bed and put them on. Yeah it was a just a bunch of boys coming over but it's the first time most of them will be seeing the house so it has to be perfect. By the time I was done and went downstairs Gilinsky and Nate were home. "Good you're home, Go get dressed wear something nice." I walked back up the stairs after them and into Johnson's room. "Yo baby Johnson wake up." He waved his hand at me and mumbled a few words I won't repeat. "Dude the boys will be here in like a half hour you have to get dressed." He stood up finally and I walked out satisfied.