Puppy

As I walked into the house there was barking, and then some yelling. One force was Gilinskys and another voice I couldn't quite get but it was a girl. I walked into the living room and a puppy came running towards me. "Awee we got a puppy" I picked it up and went towards the yelling it was Gilinsky and Maddison. Bitch bye.

"Excuse me, what are you doing in my house." Gilinsky smirked.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" I laughed and looked at Gilinsky. "Who does this little 12 year old think she's talking too? Cause I know she ain't talking to me." Gilinsky busted out laughing.

"I'm not 12." She protested like it was gonna do anything. "Get out of my house." "This isn't your house." Tf bye little girl. "It's my shared house with My boyfriend, Nate, Jack and Jack. So bye little girl. Get the fuck out." She mugged me and walked toward the door. I followed her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. I walked into the kitchen and Gilinsky was there.
" Who the hell does that little brat think she is? She's just lucky I don't want to go to jail." He started laughing.

"So did Sam get you the puppy?" I nodded "I don't know but it's mine" "what are you going to names su him." "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy." Jack laughed. "It's not funny I'm serious" "I know that's why it's funny." Johnson came running down the stairs yelling "GUYS GUESS WHAT?" "Uh you're gay?" He mugged me and laughed "No our manager wants us to do a show in L.A before Jack and I leave and before you and Dillon leave." I went to speak but he cut me off. "Oh and she said the fans want you and Sammy to preform a duet." Great. "Okay I'll call Sam. When is this happening?" "Saturday." What the hell. "Jack that's in 2 days." He nodded I walked to "my room" and called him.

Me- "Hello?"
Sam- "Hello love, what's up."
Me- "We first off thank you for the dog, I love him with all my heart and second, The Jacks are doing a show and we have to do a duet."
Sam- "I'm glad you love him." I could hear the smile in his voice. "So what song are we going to do?"
Me-"I was going to have Dillon choose, I'm on my way back to the studio so we can talk, Love you see you in a few."
Sam- "Bye Dear, love you too." And it was in that moment I realized the. Difference between "I love you" and "Love you"