What the hell are we.

"Sooo" he dragged the word out waiting for me to answer. I had no words for him.

"So what? I don't understand you Sam. We we're together for 4 years. And now I can't understand a damn thing you." I huffed and sat down on the floor. He sat across from me and sighed. "I mean first you break up with me, admit it was a mistake. Don't talk to me for a week. Get me a dog. Rehearse the song two times. Quit talking to me again then show up and annoy the shit outta me. Pick one. Together or not together."

"I want to be together. I really do. I just want to ask you to marry me. Because I want this whole thing behind us. I was supposed to ask you on our 4 year." Really.

"Then do it. Stop dicking around. I'm done with this childish shit. It's either we leave this room as a couple of we leave as forgotten lovers." He kissed me after I said that. All the boys popped into the room at that moment.

"Does this mean you guys are back together?" Nash yelled holding a toy sword. What is it with him a toy swords.

"Wait when did you guys get here?" "We got here before the show, we were going to surprise you but surprise." Cam said.
"Will you be my girlfriend again?" I nodded and Taylor walked out from behind Aaron.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Sam lunged at him but I pulled him back. "Stop."
Taylor spoke "Listen I already explained to the guys why I did what I did. So there's a girl back home, and I like her. But I needed to make sure you didn't still love me and I didn't still love you. I didn't want to lead her on. So I'm sorry."
"I completely understand. I wouldn't want you to lead her on either.. So Dillon did you forgive him?" He nodded "I mean it wasn't the first time I fist fought my best friend." He laughed. "Ahh good times." Taylor and I high fived. I looked at Sam. He nodded, Taylor hugged Sam then hugged me. Dillon got in on it so it was a bestie hug.

"So do Dillon and I know this girl?" I asked slightly amused because Dillon and I have known for a couple weeks. Mainly because in the past two weeks I've been a snoopy snoop. And Dillon has enjoyed listening to me talk about my findings. "He nodded and said "Yeah we went to school with her but she was in the grade below us." I laughed. "Dude Dillon and I know." He looked scared. "It's okay. I'm completely okay with, so is Dillon.." I looked at Dillon and he nodded "I mean come on I could tell you had a thing for her." Taylor looked at Dillon shocked. The rest of the boys were just standing there looking at us with confused looks.

"Guys put it together. Why would Taylor be scared we would be mad about a girl he likes? The girl he likes is Savanna." They all looked shocked. "Now now before you go all "Taylor do you remember? Or something stupid like that, She was my best friend other than these two idiots. Dillon is completely over her and okay with it, I'm cool. You guys forgave him, why not forgive her too." They all nodded.

"Let's get out of here. I'm so ready to sleep in my own bed and to eat some food. Come on" We all walked to our cars and drove home.