The boys

Dillon was the first to arrive because he comes over all the time. He knew exactly how to get here. Aaron and Cam came together which I didn't find weird because they hang out a lot whenever Aaron's in L.A. Nash came and shortly after came Matt. Shawn came about 15 minutes after Matt then Carter, in all honesty I didn't think he was going to show, We haven't really been in touch since the whole Maggie thing. Lastly to come was Taylor. That kind of pissed me off because he never misses a chance to hang out with us.
I decided to mess around with them a little.

"So guys I have an announcement to make." All the guys looked at me and Sam looked a little scared. "I.. I um I'm pregnant." I had the straightest face and Sam just looked at me. I mean it should be pretty believable to him we did have sex the night before he left for Omaha. Matt was the first to talk. "I'm spoiling the shit out of it. I'm gonna be Uncle Mattchew and I'll be is favorite" I laughed at him and Everyone started arguing with him about who was gonna be the best uncle but Taylor just sat looking pissed and Sam said "Can I speak to you in the bedroom please" I'll admit I'm a little scared he might freak out on me. "What the fuck. Kendall. Why didn't you tell me?" "I.. I uh didn't want to freak you out." "Baby it's not gonna freak me out. I'm gonna be a dad. I've always wanted to be a dad." He had the biggest smile and it broke my heart that I have to tell him the truth. He picked me and spun me around. "Babe you're gonna hate what I'm about to tell you." He looked scared. "Please don't tell me it's not mine." I sighed just to give it more of a dramatic affect. "Baby I'm not really pregnant." He looked so sad and hurt. "That's not funny. You really had me going through. I would love to have a half me and a half you running around here. So I hate you." I kissed his cheek and stood up from the bed. "Come on babe we gotta go break it to the crew."

I walked out of the room and down the stairs. The boys were still talking about it, now they were picking names. "Guys, I was messing with you." They all looked so hurt. Except Taylor a look of relief washed over him. I'll have to ask him what's up. "That's not funny" "I hate you." That came from Matt "I'm so getting you can for this" "You're so mean." "Asshole" That was Nate. I let them get all their comments out and said "Who's ready for dinner." "Ooohhh what are we having" Nash yelled. "Yo Nashty can it. You'll see" right on cue the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it, it was the pizza guy. All these fancy dressed boys are having pizza and none of them saw it coming. I let him in to put the 8 pizzas he had down. "Yo Gilinsky remember that 40 bucks you owe me? Give it to the pizza guy." He nodded and handed him the money. The boys devoured the pizza like it was nothing.

"So guys you can stay the night if you want, We have 5 guest bedrooms. And a basement that has 2 couches and the 4 couches in both living rooms. Take your pick." They all came back with a "Okay" or "Thank you" They got up to go look at the rooms and stuff after 5 minutes of walking around the house alone I walked up the stairs and saw them sitting in a circle on the hall floor.
"Fucking weirdos" I shook my head and walked into the middle of the circle. They all looked up at me. "C'mon, I'm gonna show you the rooms and along the way you can pick and if you fight I'll pick for you and I don't think you'll be happy." They stood up and started following me. "Alright this is Sam and I's room" We walked across the hall "This is Nate's room" I was pointing out the doors now. "Johnson's room is on the right of my room, And Gilinsky's room is next to Nate's." The boys nodded. "That's a bathroom at the end of the hall, but no one uses it because the rooms have bathrooms already. So here's the first guest room, It's free for whoever wants it" I opened the door and Cam ran right in, "Nash wanna share it there's a futon or the bed?" Nash nodded and went in."Well since Dillon practically lives here this is his room" Dillon went in and said "Taylor you can sleep in here, there's a futon you can sleep on" It was good to see Taylor and Dillon together, Dillon and I moved out to LA and Taylor did too but he got tired of it and move back to Indiana. We didn't really see much of Taylor. We moved on and there was 3 more rooms to go to. I showed the boys and Matt went in one and asked Carter if he wanted to share. Shawn went in and asked Aaron if he wanted to share. That was it all the boys had a room. After everyone was situated I called a meeting. "Guys family meeting, Living room now please" They all came down and say somewhere.

"So I have some things to address. When Magcon was thing, You all had one person you hung out with no matter what. Right? Yeah. And I've noticed over the past 3 almost 4 years that all of you have drifted. Now I know you have life's I mean I have one but I do everything I can to see you guys. Having a life doesn't change your friendship. Yeah I know we all promised on that day three years ago to stay a family no matter what and to do our best to see each other." They all nodded before I continued. "It makes me so sad to see you Nash and Cam not hanging out as much, like ever. And Shawn and Aaron, Shawn I get you tour a lot but he was your best friend, Taylor and Dillon I'm disappointed in you two the most. You guys are my childhood best friends I mean come on Taylor we never see you. Matt and Carter what the hell. You both live in LA and I see your snapchat stories you're not that busy hang out more. Now here's one I will say shocks me the most. Gilinsky and Johnson. Honestly if you two didn't live together would you see each other everyday? No. The fact that you two are best friends and have been since kindergarten and I feel like you two never hang out anymore. Nate and Sam. You guys should go out together more I mean come on when I was in Omaha with you that 3 months while you were in school you guys went out a lot. Together. It just makes me sad how much would you see each other if you didn't live together. And how much would I see you guys if I didn't organize these get togethers? Not very often. It just hurts I miss seeing you guys together." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. The boys looked at me and all stood up. They pulled me into a group hug. I felt a lot better after that.